This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Dj_john24 wrote :
Latin Dj from Jersey here.

Where in Jersey?

Posted Fri 22 Feb 08 @ 2:46 pm
Miami in the house!!

Posted Fri 22 Feb 08 @ 2:53 pm
DJ ANGEL S wrote :
Dj Angel S here in the Bronx New York. Playing at many weddings & sweet sixteens. Latinos are the best parties but dont like paying the market prices for dj's Always looking for the bargains.

I guess it doesn't matter where you are. I get that here in Denver as well.

Posted Fri 22 Feb 08 @ 3:39 pm
djchuCUE userMember since 2007
yo caliente where do u dj at?

Posted Fri 22 Feb 08 @ 5:38 pm

DJ WILLO, soy Latino representing the west coast!

Posted Fri 22 Feb 08 @ 6:14 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
DJ ANGEL S wrote :
Latinos are the best parties but dont like paying the market prices for dj's Always looking for the bargains.

Its not just Latinos either...happens to every DJ with every ethnicity......

Posted Fri 22 Feb 08 @ 6:20 pm
Right now i am not playing in any clubs but i do alot of private events. weddings, sweet 16s, block parties, house, corporate events, fashion shows, parties for politicians, etc. I played in O E lounge, fashion, ambiance, deep, red star, destination, la fortuna, Toucans. BQE Billiards, Back drafts

Posted Fri 22 Feb 08 @ 6:36 pm
Thats Funny about the people not wanting to pay more. A long time ago, i gave into the lower my rates really cheap but not any more. 90 percent of my gigs are from people that attended a party where i dj yed and want me to play for them. They try to be cheap but i say.... that is my price. If they liked the muisc i played, then why not get the money i deserve. I tell them that, you will not find another dj that plays as well as i do for the amount im charging you. They always call me back and say OK..... They know that the dance floor was always full and they would like the same results for their event.

Posted Fri 22 Feb 08 @ 6:50 pm
Hello,

I have high quality videoclips that are between 100 and 300 mb.
A lott of R & B, Dance, latest hits.
But I'm looking for good raggae and up tempo Latin songs like Jean Louis Guerra - A pedir su mano.
Where can you get these ?

Posted Sat 23 Feb 08 @ 1:40 am
soy de puerto rico pero vivo en nc trabajo en 4 club en 3 diferente pueblos toco de todo merengue-bachata-salsa-cumbia-duranguense reggaeton-hip hop-nortena-corridos-punta bueno si es latino yo lo toco check this out
www.losreyesdelmambo.com
www.djlokera.com

Posted Sat 23 Feb 08 @ 5:34 am
@ Angel S
Are you the same angel s that played at the wild palms a few years ago ?

Posted Sat 23 Feb 08 @ 11:49 am
Hola... My name is DJ SONAR (2005 DMC DJ World Finalist) from Puerto Rico.... I am also rocking the salsa scene in Europe... But I am trying to get video clips from the salsa artists and there is nowhere to find them...

Does any of you guys here knows a site where I can buy salsa, merengue and bachata videos from the artists?

Thanks, DJ SONAR!!!! :-)

XXXXX

Moderate by spinna
Sorry no contacts is permitted by no license user.

Posted Thu 05 Feb 09 @ 12:35 pm
the topic wuz bout where the latin djs...HERE!!!! MEXICAN AMERICAN!!!!! DJ TELEY!!!! LUK AT MY PIC THATS THE MEXICAN SOCCER JERSEY...WE GOING TO PLAY USA NEXT WEDNESDAY !!! SI SE PUEDE!!!!

Posted Thu 05 Feb 09 @ 12:59 pm
djsonar1 wrote :
Hola... My name is DJ SONAR (2005 DMC DJ World Finalist) from Puerto Rico.... I am also rocking the salsa scene in Europe... But I am trying to get video clips from the salsa artists and there is nowhere to find them...

Does any of you guys here knows a site where I can buy salsa, merengue and bachata videos from the artists?

Thanks, DJ SONAR!!!! :-)

XXXXXX

u kan go the venuevj.com...i think thats the site i cant remember..

Posted Thu 05 Feb 09 @ 1:01 pm
Familia,

VDJ Batibiri aka Dj Mr. Peabody nuyorican presente y representando! One of the first Latino Dj’s to play full Latino sets of Salsa, Merengue, Mambo, y mas on Virtual Dj Radio for my “El Show De Los Luchadores”. I spin House (New York, Chicago, Acid, and Jack), Latin-Jazz, Salsa, Bugalu, Classic Break Beats, Hip-Hop, R&B, Dancehall and Reggaeton.

I Dj in MA, NY, and mostly the Mid-Atlantic for private gigs and conferences. Grew up listening to Little Louie Vega (Soundfactory Bar), Kenny Dope (Soundfactory Bar), Armand Van Helden (The Loft), and many others….

Yes, there is a need to have a Latino Record Pool like Digiwaxx for Latinos; I know about Latinos Unidos Record pool but I’m thinking more in terms of what Digiwaxx offers…etc…con videos tambien.

Salsa is by far one of the hardest genres to mix, respect to all who spin the classics (Fania, Roena, Tito, Patato, Cheo).. Props to Dj Maddsound, Dj Cypher y todos los Dj’s Latinos.

Man do I miss the Latino Tropicana sessions we use to do back in the day…LOL!

Posted Thu 05 Feb 09 @ 1:19 pm
Presente: DjChachi

Latin Dj Here; PUERTO RICOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Posted Thu 05 Feb 09 @ 1:56 pm
aparsonPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi all,

Mobile DJ in Miami, FL; doing mostly latin weddings, quinces, corporate events, etc.

As you mentioned earlier, latinos dance to almost everything.

ap

Posted Thu 05 Feb 09 @ 4:06 pm
+ 1, in toronto canada

Posted Thu 05 Feb 09 @ 4:29 pm
san jacinto ca

Posted Thu 05 Feb 09 @ 6:57 pm
gbeulPRO InfinityMember since 2007
here in frankfurt germany
;-)
dj agua

Posted Fri 06 Feb 09 @ 3:46 am
73%