Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: numark dj/io soundcard

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i was using dj/io as a sound card and all of the sudden it stopped working. I recognized it when the led started blinking. so I uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled it again, but i get an error message "error timeout-0x0005" can anyone pleas ehelp

Posted Thu 17 Jan 08 @ 6:47 pm
*chirp* *chirp* *chirp* Anyone?

Posted Fri 10 Oct 08 @ 6:00 pm
Hey Psychboy, Do I know you? hehehe....... I would like to thank for trying your numark total control. I didn't know that there is no headphone output on the soundcard. So I did ending up buying a new Hercules MK2 for PC & Mac (its compatible for Microsoft XP, Vista & Mac). So that I don't need to buy the numark I/O if I bought the Numark total control. Got a good deal from sixstardj.

I hope that you'll get a solution......

Ngatz!!!!.

Posted Sun 12 Oct 08 @ 6:28 am
cruz818Home userMember since 2008
Im trying to start up my total control but it wont turn on... I think im missing that Kensington slot key... where can i get one???

Posted Mon 20 Oct 08 @ 10:55 pm
@babyfez420... I know that its more than a year gone since your post.... BUT I have the same problem. My DJ io was working just fine but seems now it is not recognized. I use the same port on my laptop and trying to re install the driver I get the Error timeout 0x0005.. Did you manage to sort the problem, cause Im very close to the edge with this IO (its 2 weeks old). Manufacture date May 2009, Asio 2.8.9 driver received with the unit. Thanks a mill

Posted Sun 08 Nov 09 @ 12:10 pm
Hey colleague VDJ users. I use Numark DJIO as my soundcard with Virtual DJ 6.0.2.
I would like to get the sound output on the headphones louder on this card, as it is too low. Is there any way of doing that?

Thanks,
Pasha

Posted Sat 09 Jan 10 @ 10:43 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
I don't think you can have more output from your soundcard that it has. You can connect it to an external audio mixer and in that way, have more headphones output.

If there is another way, I would like to know too.

Posted Sat 09 Jan 10 @ 11:03 pm
-------------------------
I don't think you can have more output from your soundcard that it has. You can connect it to an external audio mixer and in that way, have more headphones output.

If there is another way, I would like to know too.
-------------------------

Yes, but using my setup, you get the Main channel through external audio mixer, not the Cue

Posted Mon 11 Jan 10 @ 4:25 pm
CAN ANYONE PLZ TELL ME HOW TO GET MY SOUND CARD TO WORK WITH DJ IO

Posted Mon 02 Aug 10 @ 7:48 pm
PLEASE HELP** - I have a Numark DJ iO Souncard, and it works when it wants to, and other times not. I have installed all drivers, but when I come to plugging it in, sometimes the songs on Virtual DJ will lag and slightly freeze, then a blue screen error comes up. It shows no red led on the soundcard showing no power / signal. Other times, it happens so I unplug it, plug it back in and it works fine. Can anybody please help? Thanks. (I have already swapped the soundcard once, and the same thing happens.)

Posted Mon 04 Aug 14 @ 7:45 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)