Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: If i have ever used a cracked version...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djianlPRO InfinityMember since 2007
am i allowed to post on here??

I once had a cracked version which a mate sent me version 4.3 I think, had a bit of a play with it on my desktop PC but on my laptop I was using a purchased version of PCDJ FX.
I really liked Virtual DJ, especially using it with timecoded CD's and i'm now seriously considering purchasing the new version 5 from here.

I'm just wondering if it will install ok on my desktop computer so I can test it, currently I still have the other version installed and it works perfectly - I just wasnt sure if the newer version would mess up due to me having an old cracked version on my PC currently.

I don't condone software piracy, my mate sent me it as an evaluation and i've never used it in a club - I just don't want to spend 250 on Version 5 to find that it won't work properly without a full reinstall to clean the system.

Posted Wed 26 Sep 07 @ 1:55 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
You're an honest pirate then, lol

Good question
Yes it will give you a error that will prevent use of any versions.

Best to save your database and other things before you license up, then reinstate them.
When that is done, delete the program, folder and clear the registry.
Then go the purchase part of the site and follow the prompts.

http://www.virtualdj.com/purchase/

Hope to see you as a professional version user soon

Posted Wed 26 Sep 07 @ 2:27 pm
I'll be a pro user once my next pay cheque comes in...
I have downloaded the "VIRTUAL DJ REGISTRY KEY REMOVAL" tool from the downloads section of the site, will that do the job because i'm not sure how to manually clear the registry.

Cheers

Posted Wed 26 Sep 07 @ 2:43 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
yes it will :)

good to hear you will be joining us soon

Posted Wed 26 Sep 07 @ 2:53 pm
another bonus you will receive as a full registered user is the fact that all future updates will cost you 0.00$ so far since version 1 the updates have always been free, only the purchase price increased.

Posted Wed 26 Sep 07 @ 3:29 pm
yeah thats whats impressed me so much about it, and of course all the plugins you can download.

Looking forward to getting it bought and installed!

Posted Wed 26 Sep 07 @ 4:16 pm
Oh mate pro is so worth it as well. Not only dow e get free updates, plugs in etc etc..lol.. people are always here to help when you have a problem.

P.s v5 rox my sox!lmao
Hope to see you with us soon!

Posted Wed 26 Sep 07 @ 4:38 pm
Hope to see you onboard soon as well! Thanks for being an honest user.

Posted Fri 28 Sep 07 @ 3:12 am
i was in the same boat ay - using a cracked version but have since bought the full version and not once have i regretted it.

Posted Fri 28 Sep 07 @ 3:57 am
theres a lot of pplz who used ...and still use the cracked version .....but the few honest , good ones ,,actually buy the software and enjoy the benefits....good job man.,......u wont regret it.......i never regretted it since i got it

dj reaper

Posted Fri 28 Sep 07 @ 5:19 am
I have a virtual Dj 7 crack version, I didnt know how to installed the crack virtual dj.. Can I ask somebody to teach how to install it..

Posted Sat 28 May 11 @ 7:02 am
why don't you get the home basic for free ??

Posted Sat 28 May 11 @ 7:45 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)