Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Automix mp3 software

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I was thinking of using the automix mp3 software for my backup computer. It is very slow, but has helped me a lot when my good pc is down. What are the minimum requirements for the computer and will hercules console work with the full version. Thank you.

Posted Tue 10 Aug 04 @ 8:02 pm

Posted Tue 10 Aug 04 @ 8:25 pm
If it won't work with hercules console, can you reccommend a sound card which enables me to cue up one side in my headphones?

Posted Tue 10 Aug 04 @ 9:24 pm
hi...

Hercules will not work with Atomixmp3 as a CONTROLLER, but using it as a SOUNDCARD with Atomixmp3 is a different story..

I think that should work just fine, as the program supports 3d soundcard, and if there is a option for using middle channel, or even route the signal to the headphone output of the console, it should work perfect. It will at least work with an external mixer (using 2 stereo out-puts) - and prelisten w/ the headset output at mixer.

Maybe some (earlier) atomix users could adress this one?

Or, you could go to the forum of atomix at:
http://www.atomixmp3.com/forum/forum.html
and ask them... they should know :)

Posted Tue 10 Aug 04 @ 9:39 pm
You can probably set AtomixMP3 to output the mix to channels 1-2 (Front left & right) on the DJConsole, and have the headphone preview on outputs 3-4 (Center & LFE). Of couse, the Hercules mixer should be in "Advanced" mode.

I'm not certain as to how this is done with atomixmp3 though. If you are not sure, you should ask them (as dj-in-norway said).

macourteau

Posted Tue 10 Aug 04 @ 10:08 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hello Mark,

What are your "slow" computer specs?

FRUiT94

Posted Wed 11 Aug 04 @ 9:43 am
Compaq Armada 1750
pII 366
128 megs ram
The pcdj silver version worked great on it, but when my computer crashed, they didn't want to honor the license any longer so I chose not to do further business with them. So far I have been very happy with virtual dj, but outside of that silver version I have not found much else that will run on such a slow machine.

Posted Wed 11 Aug 04 @ 6:16 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)