Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Computer DJ Controllers SURVEY!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi everyone, Im a university student and ive been looking for existing information about DJ Controller Markets (PC Controllers such as DAC2, hercules etc.). Ive come to the conclusion that there isnt any data available so I need everyone to kindly help me out by filling in my very short survey which basically asks you to rate each controller and say whether you own one or not. The score should reflect the overall rating of the product considering its intended use/functionality and price. If you havent had any experice with a particular controller simply miss it out, or if you have a controller that isnt listed put it in the 'Other' section at the bottom. Thanks everyone for your help it is much appreciated! I will post the results when i close the voting.

The survey is at:
http://www.vocalvision.info/leesurvey.php

Thanks again,
Lee

Posted Mon 20 Nov 06 @ 6:03 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
did it for u :)

good luck :)

Posted Mon 20 Nov 06 @ 8:01 pm
socrossPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Under "Do you own" it should say "yes, no, used to own it" or something like that. DJ's tend to go through gear a lot.

Posted Mon 20 Nov 06 @ 8:10 pm
Done, added Evolution X-session. It is a great midi controller for VDJ.

Posted Tue 21 Nov 06 @ 12:32 am
Good point, if you used to own it just say that you still do. The evolution session will be added into the results at the end. Thanks, Lee

Posted Tue 21 Nov 06 @ 12:48 pm
Keep voting please people, im getting some good results but i need more yet :-) Thanks

Posted Tue 21 Nov 06 @ 6:46 pm
Thank you to everyone who has already voted :-D

Posted Wed 22 Nov 06 @ 12:18 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
:)

when you have finished if possible could you post your results here it would be very interesting :)

Posted Wed 22 Nov 06 @ 11:28 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)