Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Why did you price atomix upgrade so high? - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I'm with Lavosier!

Posted Sun 06 Jul 03 @ 3:53 pm
Listen ... you guys are taking this way too far. Everyone needs to friggin chill.

VDJ wouldn't be possible if ALL atomix users got VDJ for free. I paid $59 USD when atomix 1.12 came out and got 1.12 .... 2.0 ... 2.1 and 2.2 all at no cost. What more can I expect ?

For a great product like this .. I'll be more than glad to pony up the $89. If you don't like it ... thats fine you can always enjoy the interface of PCDJ or 'advanced' features of BPM studio *Sarcasm*.

Posted Mon 07 Jul 03 @ 7:45 am
ok lets take it easy.
About atomix: is the program that at least gives you more than its price...that means for the 69 euros you get a really good program...i mean its worth its price.
About skipping: Dont forget that atomix is a software and has to work perfectly with your windows first and with your hardware...That means if your windows having problem for sure you will have problem with atomix...for any other case i think most of the problems are fixed(you can see it at the forum that this posts are minimized)
About vdj: Is based on atomix this is clearly on the first time that you use it...but its a way lot of job added and time wasted that for sure it is not just an update from atomix...
about the price i will not say a lot i just say that at least its a fair price for what you get.

Posted Mon 07 Jul 03 @ 7:07 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)