Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Where can I download samples like siren.vdj

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

SMF_V1Home userMember since 2006
Where can I download samples like siren.vdj, this this this.vdj and similar effects to add to my sample list? Also can I make my own or do I have to know how to code, cus I am not a coder or programer.

Thank you.

Posted Mon 10 Jul 06 @ 7:01 am

Posted Mon 10 Jul 06 @ 8:55 am

Posted Mon 10 Jul 06 @ 3:10 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You can make your own, but to download you do need to be a full user

Posted Mon 10 Jul 06 @ 5:08 pm
I want sample

Posted Mon 27 Apr 15 @ 9:03 am
VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Besides those which are available to users on the vdj website, you can make, and also get your own. If I remember right a sample.vdj is only a glorified .wav file.
For your DJ personality to blossom you need your own samples. In my case I had a series of old DJ CD's which contained a lot of samples. Mind you one, or two were crude, for example a fart, and a raspberry. They might have been the polite ones as well!

Another aspect of vdj 8's sampler is that it can be used to remix songs. It makes a fine drum machine with the right sub controller, and samples.

I suspect that anyone who masters what VDJ 8 makes available is going to be a future superstar dj. It's beyond me, but I fancy seeing a dj break into a set on his keyboard, and do a little singing, whilst his partner is bashing out a baseline on his drum kit ( it must be the new electronic type ), and then blending back into the main set. Vocals, keyboard, and drums being added all the way through the set.
Our current superstar dj's look like people with very limited skill sets.
I'm probably off my head.

Posted Mon 27 Apr 15 @ 9:35 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)