Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Here comes Atomixmp3 2.3 ! - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Please stop shouting! turn off your cap locks.
installing only the patch WILL NOT WORK! You have to write in to e-service and they will allow you to download what you need to get it working.

Posted Thu 04 Mar 04 @ 7:27 pm
kurfuHome userMember since 2003
--QUOTE--
- new playlist behavior (can browse from directory tree)
- loops are displayed on the rhythm curves
- autosave session playlists in playlists folder
--END QUOTE--

Is this the complete list of changes in ver 2.3?

What do you mean "can browse from directory tree"?

Please explain how "autosave session playlists" works.

I am unable to find this information anywhere else on your website...

In fact, your "features" page only reflects v2.1:

http://www.atomixmp3.com/features/list.html

Thanks in advance for your information.

-John

-- ps -- I use this software (v2.2) every weekend and it has *never* crashed or failed to perform! (knock on wood)

Posted Sun 14 Mar 04 @ 10:46 pm
well......i think i can go one better kurfu and say that i use this program " every day " for playback or mixing....i take what i have learned using hardware and apply it to this software and WOO-HOO....no problems either...

Posted Sat 20 Mar 04 @ 6:31 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
If you launch Atomixmp3 v 2.3, then play 15 o2 20 or more songs, then close Atomixmp3. The next time you open it, you'll see "playlists" in the tree view.

Posted Mon 22 Mar 04 @ 11:01 pm
mph2Home userMember since 2004
Will I be able to record in mp3 format 'cos recording in wav takes up loads of space and my hard drive is quite small!

Posted Sun 28 Mar 04 @ 5:28 pm
alasHome userMember since 2003
when it will comes????

Posted Mon 29 Mar 04 @ 4:32 am
mezza6Home userMember since 2004
hey i have got atomix v 2.3 trial and people keep telling me i can get a patch that will upgrade it, does anyone know where i can find it

Posted Wed 31 Mar 04 @ 8:42 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
The 2.3 version is the last version, so why do you want a patch ?

Posted Wed 31 Mar 04 @ 11:33 am
yO PRANKSTER, WAZ THE VIBES TRINI.

Posted Sun 04 Apr 04 @ 1:02 am
jimmyeHome userMember since 2004
gog

Posted Thu 15 Apr 04 @ 12:57 am
tinhanhHome userMember since 2003
A new version of Atomixmp3? Good, and thanks for updates.
I've used any programs about Mixing, but in my point of view, Atomixmp3 is the best software of mixing.
But I have a problem while I mixing, I don't known why the "Gain" in the desk A and desk B is not the same (althouth I used "Autogain"-Enable" and in "Multi instand", I choosed Enable). The Gain always have tendency higher.(I'm using a registered version 2.3). Who's can help me?
I'm a DJ in VietNam. I want to make friends with all Atomix'DJ, tell me more about you! Someone please help me in my problem. Hurry up if you can. Thanks!

Posted Thu 29 Apr 04 @ 4:21 pm
jokoHome userMember since 2004
What config do you use? Do you have 2 soundcards installed? I load up the same song on each deck and play them syncronized. Then while checking the output levels, I flip the crossfader back and forth to make sure both sides are equal. If they aren't then it's something outside of Atomix, like one soundcard's volume is up slightly higher or maybe a filter was only added to one. Could be a few things, in that case.

Posted Wed 05 May 04 @ 6:03 am
Dear Joko, thanks for your help. I've used 2 soundcards, and I did what you tell me. So, the Gain still not the same. I was asked Service team and they recomend me use "Mp3Gain" software. I used, and everything well. But "Mp3Gain" run very slowly. Somone can give me new advice?
DJ Minh Tuan

Posted Fri 07 May 04 @ 5:13 am
tinhanh...are the sound cards you use both made by the same company and are they the exact same model...i do not know if having 2 different sound cards will cause a problem so maybe you should ask some one who knows about computers...as far as your gain control goes i handle that problem like this...make sure your amplifiers are turned up full...you will here a hiss comming out of the speakers but that is fine for now...make sure that whatever external mixer you use is a PASSIVE mixer which means it has NO amplification power except for the head phones...have the master volume on the mixer set at 75 percent of maximum...use your individual pod controls to regulate the volume, this means you HAVE to be doing the mix yourself and not leaving it up to the atomixmp3 software...which brings us to the atomixmp3 software player...
DISABLE AUTO GAIN....you do not want it to be enabled as your volumes over the course of a night will keep increasing until it distorts...even 1/2 hr of mixing will sometimes be enough to make this happen...also make sure to leave the master gain on atomix mp3 and the pod controls on the default sttings...now comes the play around time...if you get any distortion turn down the master volume on your amplifier...if you have two volume controls on your amp...turn down the MASTER control on your mixer...once you have followed all these steps do as Joko says and i bet you will have no problems...by the way...my wife has clients in veitnam (she is a graphic and freestyle artist)..we are in canada....good luck with your mixing and i hope this helps...please let me know if you have any problems and i will try to help out here....again......good luck

Posted Fri 07 May 04 @ 9:23 am
Thanks for all your help, my friends. I known with your full helps, I'll be successful. Raw Bear, your wife has clients in VietNam? I'm very glad to meet you and your wife. Have you ever come to VN? We welcome you. I want to give thanks and my best regards to your members, DJ Joko, and someone helped me! If you please, send me your photographs about you and your members, so I can known more about you and your job. Goodluck! My email: no_email_for@demo_user.allowed

Posted Sun 09 May 04 @ 4:41 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)