Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: audio-cd-support for atomixmp3...would make atomix comlete

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

what makes you not working on a cd plug for atomixmp3 with the same supports than mp3 are used?
it is nearly complete!
it is goodworking!looks very fine and cool!
it is easy and comfortable!
a cd plug in would make it professionell. it would be better to carry only one tool like a laptop to a party.it is easier than using 2 cdplayers.

Atomix RULEZ!!

Supisebi

Posted Sun 27 Jan 02 @ 4:14 pm
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
Somewhere on this site, you can see the extra features of version 2.1. Search and you'll get an answer... ;-)

Greetz, ikke

Posted Sun 27 Jan 02 @ 5:48 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Only thing I don't understand is that if you have all your CD's encoded to MP3, you're pretty much using Atomix at gigs. If you have an emergency where you need to use a CD, chances are you'll be at least closing Atomix, more likely, you will be re-booting your computer altogether. So for what reason should Atomix support CD's?

Posted Sun 27 Jan 02 @ 6:20 pm
if u wanna use your cd player i can send you the plug in that i am using now it's for winamp but i haven't come across with any problem just gimme ur e-mail address i can SEND it

Posted Sun 27 Jan 02 @ 9:12 pm
Well it's a free plug-in so its name can be given here. It's CDA2WAV, which replaces a file in your windows system directory so you can explore CDs like folders full of wav files. Atomix also sees your CDs as wav so it can play them. But this plug-in only works with Win98.

Posted Mon 28 Jan 02 @ 2:10 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)