Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VDJ and Numark.NS6II
Hi Guys

Just tonight a new issue has began - after DJing for about 30 minutes my entire right side of my controller will become unresponsive. I hit play or cue or any of the pad buttons and nothing happens. Any ideas?

I have already tried reinstalling the driver, my buffer setting is set at 256 in both the program and Driver and I've already tried reinstalling virtual dj.

Posted Sat 26 Aug 23 @ 1:30 am
Update

I have tried a different cable and I've tried a different older version of Virtual DJ in the same issue occurs. The weird thing is when this happens if I go into my mappings the right deck still response but it won't let me actually play the song.

Posted Sat 26 Aug 23 @ 3:48 am
sofitLE userMember since 2008
A friend had a problem with numark ns6 II hanging. Try to abandon hot cue 1, replace it in the tracks with hot cue 2. And do not press the hot cue 1 button, we generally changed it in comparison everywhere to hotcue 2. And the problems disappeared.

Posted Sat 26 Aug 23 @ 5:16 am
Thanks - I'll try that but that is definitely interesting and weird because Deck A doesnt do it.

I found today that after a 1 hour set at home, the problem doesn't occur when the "Scratch" button on the controller is depressed. Super weird

Posted Sat 26 Aug 23 @ 5:57 am
This happened to me twice last weekend at two different gigs. The entire right side just stops working completely. You can switch from CH2 to CH4 and it works again for a while but eventually CH4 stops working too. The only thing that brings it back is a full restart of both the computer and the controller, and even then it only worked for a while. I'm on an M1 Max Macbook Pro.

It's super embarrassing because the music can just stop in the middle of playing back a song when you're not even touching the controller. Other times it happens when you're starting a song.

Using the CUE/PLAY buttons in the software with the mouse does not work either when this happens.

I should also mention before it stops completely, the platter becomes intermittently under-responsive. You'll be using it to scroll through the music and it stops working momentarily, or scrolls much slower than it should.

Posted Mon 27 Nov 23 @ 8:26 pm