Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: [New Skin] "vector"
I just submitted my first skin "vector" for approval. (At the time of this writing it has not yet been approved.)

It might be too specialized/limited in functionality to really have much appeal for anybody else -- but it fits my commercial install needs perfectly (as strictly the playback portion of a larger system) so I thought someone else out there might like it. From the readme.txt:

"A minimal Skin designed for my own permanent nightclub installs. Designed to work on small monitor screens (e.g., 8" monitors at 800x480 resolution.)

Optimized for high readability, and for manual control of the system (as opposed to automated syncing, key-matching, etc...) The high-contrast look is somewhat inspired by the cockpit screen displays in commercial airplanes."

Anyway, hope someone finds this useful. (About me: I'm a refugee from Serato DJ Pro ever since they effectively abandoned all interest in permanent installs in lieu of shifting their attention to all-in-one controllers, proprietary digital mixers, etc...)

Posted Sun 07 Aug 22 @ 5:01 am