Topic: live.xml
twagaPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I'm editing live.xml.

there is this description below in broadcast.xml
<video source = "master" canstretch = "true">
<pos x = "+ 0" y = "+ 0" />
<size width = "1168" height = "656" />
</ video>

It seems that the video master output is projected there, but such a description is
not found in live.xml.
However, in live.xml, the video master output is projected on the entire screen.
Nevertheless, why can live.xml output video master?

Posted Thu 16 Jun 22 @ 9:19 am
Since <video /> is ommited completely, VirtualDJ draws the video on the full window and just places the skin elements on top.
If you define/include a <video /> element then (and only then) the video output will get resized / repositioned.

In other words in a video skin it's not necessary to include <video /> element unless you want ot move/resize the video output on the screen.

Posted Thu 16 Jun 22 @ 9:27 am
I edited live.xml and tried to make only two turntables. I would like to know how to make the background color transparent.

After that, I would like to project my MIDI controller from above with a camera and adjust the coordinates and size of the turntables so that the platter of the MIDI controller and the picture of the turntables overlap.

I also want to make these turntables translucent.

Posted Mon 04 Jul 22 @ 4:28 pm
For example, I want to realize such a video skin like this for live or broadcast.

Posted Wed 06 Jul 22 @ 3:07 pm
https://youtu.be/_1ywPAel9As

I manually edited the coordinate ​​and size attributes of the cover tag in the XML file by trial and error. Ideally, I would like to be able to make my own plug-in that makes full use of AR with marker stickers put on the MIDI controller.

Please comment if it is technically possible.

Posted Tue 12 Jul 22 @ 3:33 pm
Maybe the Hough transform is easier to detect both platters?

Posted Wed 13 Jul 22 @ 12:58 pm