Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Denon Prime 4 / Virtual dj
Having issues with decks just not being responsive all of a sudden using Virtual Dj. Using the blue cable that's with it. On Windows 10. Prime on latest software. VDJ on latest build. Drivers all updated. Using a Razer laptop. 16gb ram. 1tb Ssd. Had to switch to deck 4 as deck 2 just wouldn't play.

I can't even click play on the vdj software.

Anybody else seen this?

Posted Sat 04 Dec 21 @ 12:14 pm
I have also had this problem with my Prime 4. Not sure what is causing the problem. One time the music just stopped playing and I had to restart the Prime 4 to get it working again. Another time I was using the right deck on automix for about an hour and when i came back and tried to use the left deck their was no response. Also I've noticed that when mixing for some reason the left deck will drop out of vinyl mode when playing a track and you can't scratch, and the led circle does not even light up when you touch the jogwheel. Once the song ends you can load a new song and vinyl mode is back until you press play then slips out of vinyl mode once again. A restart of the controller fixes the problem for a while then comes back again. Very frustrating. I need my Prime 4 to work with VDJ. Please fix!

DJ James

Posted Wed 09 Feb 22 @ 2:32 am