Quick Sign In:  

Forum: German Forum

Topic: Academic volunteer
Hello guys and good afternoon from Germany. I am currently conducting an academic research on virtual clubbing during the COVID-19 lockdown, and curious to interview one or two DJs, as well as two virtual club members to understand their experiences with virtual clubbing during the COVID-19 time. I am pursuing my Master's degree at Ludwig Maximillian University Munich, and this research forms part of my final degree project. If you need any further verification to confirm this, kindly let me know. I will be so glad to receive this help from this platform. Interviews will be anonymous and names of participants will be changed. Best regards and hoping for a positive response.

I hope this post does not go against the rule of the forum. If it does, kindly disregard it.

Dorathy Onyinyechi Oloko Bunn.

Posted Mon 12 Jul 21 @ 7:37 pm
What qualifies DJs for this interview? If you're talking about virtual reality DJing / clubbing, only very few people have had the opportunity to do something like that. Instead, most DJs went for live streaming their sets, in a few cases with a video meeting for viewers to join in.

I've done quite a few livestreams during the pandemic and looked at a lot of different technologies and also streamed with DJs near back-to-back in livestream festivals from different groups and organizations, but i'm not sure if this qualifies as virtual clubbing.

Posted Sat 17 Jul 21 @ 8:47 am
you are in VirtualDJ Forum German Forum

so schreibt man hier auch auf Deutsch damit alle es lesen können ohne Google Translator :)

Gruss Mike

Posted Sat 17 Jul 21 @ 11:47 am