Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: Back to Basics - Page: 2
Dunks1980 wrote :
Djratedxxx919 wrote :
Can the moving waveforms be under the stationary waveform side by side.

I have no plans for doing this as there are already skins that cover that type of layout.

Ok. But they're not done properly or at this level of minimalism...

Posted Sun 01 Aug 21 @ 5:12 am
Djratedxxx919 wrote :

Ok this should land soon, will be the option horizontal thats accessed by clicking the vdj logo.

FD-SALSOUL-DJ wrote :

Ok. Your hard work is appreciated. I just so that the empty space at the right end and thought it look better with the waves going all the way, But as you said you have other IDEA. Either ways Thanks for a well design Skin. Keep up the Good Work.!!!

Ok this should land soon, have removed the empty space.

Posted Sun 01 Aug 21 @ 12:45 pm
I Love these Skins for I do a lot of Karaoke and it gives me a longer singer list but have a few things I would like to mention. being able to switch to a white background when outside sunlight glare. maybe a small screen somewhere but we can always set video on load in the options.

Posted Tue 03 Aug 21 @ 4:12 am
Dunks1980 wrote :
Djratedxxx919 wrote :

Ok this should land soon, will be the option horizontal thats accessed by clicking the vdj logo.

FD-SALSOUL-DJ wrote :

Ok. Your hard work is appreciated. I just so that the empty space at the right end and thought it look better with the waves going all the way, But as you said you have other IDEA. Either ways Thanks for a well design Skin. Keep up the Good Work.!!!

Nothing YET. Oh well I kind of like the old fashion way. Either ways, Thank you very much for the New SKIN.!!!

Posted Thu 05 Aug 21 @ 8:08 pm
FD-SALSOUL-DJ wrote :

Nothing YET. Oh well I kind of like the old fashion way. Either ways, Thank you very much for the New SKIN.!!!

Problem with the old way is not so easy to expand/resize the waveforms, this newer way can fit a lot more screen sizes aswell.

Posted Fri 06 Aug 21 @ 4:54 pm
Dunks1980 wrote :
FD-SALSOUL-DJ wrote :

Problem with the old way is not so easy to expand/resize the waveforms, this newer way can fit a lot more screen sizes aswell.

What I Meant was that I kind of like the Waves on the Side like the Old Skin. But it's all good. Thanks.!!!

Posted Fri 06 Aug 21 @ 6:23 pm
FD-SALSOUL-DJ wrote :
Dunks1980 wrote :
FD-SALSOUL-DJ wrote :

What I Meant was that I kind of like the Waves on the Side like the Old Skin. But it's all good. Thanks.!!!

Ah yes they will be can switch between horizontal/vertical old/new.

Posted Fri 06 Aug 21 @ 6:50 pm
Dunks1980 wrote :
Djratedxxx919 wrote :

FD-SALSOUL-DJ wrote :

When it lands this will be my choice for performance....

Posted Fri 06 Aug 21 @ 7:03 pm
Dunks1980 wrote :
FD-SALSOUL-DJ wrote :
Dunks1980 wrote :
FD-SALSOUL-DJ wrote :

Ah yes they will be can switch between horizontal/vertical old/new.

GREAT. Will look forward to it. Any Idea when it will Ready for a SPIN.? Merci, Gracias, Thanks.!!!

Posted Fri 06 Aug 21 @ 7:33 pm
(update pending review)

I did submit it a few days ago, hopefully it should be available soon.

Posted Sat 07 Aug 21 @ 2:31 pm
Dunks1980 wrote :
(update pending review)

Ok, is now available, to select horizontal waveforms click on the VDJ logo and select from dropdown.

Posted Sun 08 Aug 21 @ 12:01 pm
Ok, is now available, to select horizontal waveforms click on the VDJ logo and select from dropdown.

[/quote]

Updated and works great. Thx

Posted Sun 08 Aug 21 @ 2:07 pm
Dunks1980 wrote :
Dunks1980 wrote :
(update pending review)

Great Job. But there is always room for improvement Right???. Just a though. Here we go. Can you add End to End Full Horizontal Waveforms as well to the Split you just added on??? That will be cool. Also what are the chance of having an EQ control added like the one in the supplied Photo??? and of course all be added to the VirtualDJ Logo for the user to use it as a choice. Just some Ideas. Oh well dreaming is still FREE. (LMAO) Never the Less, Thank You so much for a very Simple useful BASICS SKIN. Well Done, Your Hard Work is Appreciated. Merci, Gracias, Thanks.!!!

Posted Sun 08 Aug 21 @ 5:30 pm
Thank You

Posted Sun 08 Aug 21 @ 6:03 pm
FD-SALSOUL-DJ wrote :

Great Job. But there is always room for improvement Right???. Just a though. Here we go. Can you add End to End Full Horizontal Waveforms as well to the Split you just added on??? That will be cool. Also what are the chance of having an EQ control added like the one in the supplied Photo??? and of course all be added to the VirtualDJ Logo for the user to use it as a choice. Just some Ideas. Oh well dreaming is still FREE. (LMAO) Never the Less, Thank You so much for a very Simple useful BASICS SKIN. Well Done, Your Hard Work is Appreciated. Merci, Gracias, Thanks.!!!

Thanks, I like the waveform idea, so that may happen. As for the eq section I don't think this will happen as this skin is for users that don't need items like those as they choose to use their hardware.

Posted Sun 08 Aug 21 @ 9:28 pm
Dunks1980 wrote :
FD-SALSOUL-DJ wrote :

Thanks, I like the waveform idea, so that may happen. As for the eq section I don't think this will happen as this skin is for users that don't need items like those as they choose to use their hardware.

Drop down menu options would make it work. Because I'm organizing with another skin the change to this when I dj. Hiding other options so they are there if needed. And a 4deck version.
I know we pushing for more than you planned with this skin.

Posted Mon 09 Aug 21 @ 10:58 pm
Djratedxxx919 wrote :
Dunks1980 wrote :
[quote=FD-SALSOUL-DJ]

HI & Thanks for the Update.!!!
Can you add a 3 way click on control button like Total Time, Elapsed and Remain to the already stand alone time of the song on the Skin.???

Posted Sat 21 Aug 21 @ 6:19 pm
Hi there. FIrst off, amazing job with what you've been able to create thus far.
Now, on to my request... I do a ton of live mashups and I use 4 decks close to 75-80% of the time so having a 4 deck mode would be amazing!

Is this something you plan on adding any time soon?

Thanks in advance! Keep up the great work!

Posted Mon 13 Sep 21 @ 8:22 pm
Finally a skin that works for me, big ups!!! A couple questions.

Is there a way to expand the browser with a key or midi binding? Mapping to browser zoom doesn't work. Thanks!

Can the folder icons be hidden?

Any way the section with full waveforms and/or the bpm section can be resized too?

Thanks so much!

Posted Sun 13 Mar 22 @ 11:04 pm
Update inbound:
Fixes issues with items with incorrect positions.
Added spinners on vertical view.

@MISHA_VAL Not sure on key bindings, waveforms and/or the bpm section no plans currently
@Every one else, I don't have a great deal of time to work on this, if you want to have a go at adding features I have a github repo search Dunks1980/back-to-basics and put in a pull request, thanks.

Posted Wed 15 Feb 23 @ 7:41 pm