Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Color Rules - Page: 2
djles.co.uk wrote :
IIDEEJAYII wrote :

very easy to do

Create an instant filter. Already Played != 1 and turn it on when you want them removed.

And better then sidelist or Automix , since you can get them all back with a click of a button, which can only be done this way in the browser.

That's great and does exactly what I want. I've searched the website and the manual and cannot find any information on using the operator field's exclamation mark. So, where did you find this information?

Well, I thought it had worked but no, I've tried all combinations and it does not remove tracks automatically. Yes, it will remove them with a button press, similar to what I originally did, but, not automatically. Oh well.

Posted Mon 10 May 21 @ 8:37 pm
djles.co.uk wrote :
[quote=djles.co.uk]Well, I thought it had worked but no, I've tried all combinations and it does not remove tracks automatically. Yes, it will remove them with a button press, similar to what I originally did, but, not automatically. Oh well.

Once you create the instant filter above. All one needs to do is activate that filter, by clicking it,

the button becomes blue ,when the filter is active, and all played tracks will not show, since the filter shows only those already NOT played.

And to get it to work AUTOMATICALLY (as you are looking for) you need add a script to the keyboard ONSONGLOAD mapping
 quick_filter 4 ? quick_filter 4 & quick_filter 4 : nothing

where 4 is the number of the instant filter in your list.

Posted Tue 11 May 21 @ 4:37 am
I've just found time to use these rules - I can now easily tell Audio from Video from Karaoke from Advderts (don't ask !!) and files less than a week old stand out in another colour.
This is just what I need, thank you
(and thanks for the tips in this thread Rune ... I've pinched a couple of your colours ! )

Posted Fri 04 Feb 22 @ 1:11 pm
instant filter not showing

Posted Wed 16 Mar 22 @ 9:20 am
Golu Kuma wrote :
instant filter not showing

You are using a very old version of VirtualDJ.
Update to latest version, to have latest and greatest ;-)
https://virtualdj.com/download/

Posted Wed 16 Mar 22 @ 10:17 am