Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Remote standalone version
Gentlemen, the ability to use your great product with the ability to remotely access a PC or Mac already running Virtual DJ 8 with an IPad is truly a wonderful feature! However, you need to bring your available product line up into the future to include the ability allowing iPads users to run a dumb downed version of you desktop version. Bottom line having played around with a program entitled Traktor2 DJ it gives any DJ the ability to mix existing playlists, songs etc. on a left to right basis with screen options looking somewhat like your main screens and is free and the only limitation being free is that it will not automatically play one song after the other in a queue list leaving me to think why can’t Virtual DJ do something similar rather then keep saying to the community we have nothing in the works. Some DJ/KJ’s would really appreciate a handy portable platform from Virtual DJ they could use on the fly on a gig or cocktail hour totally independent in a far different room and set up as a baby brother to the one they us on their major rigs in the main hall. Nothing fancy, if Tractor DJ 2 can do it or Serato for an iPad which by the way enables the user to have a dumb downed version where you can create a fire and set up any auto play queue list can do it you guys at Virtual DJ definitely can do it better and combine both of theirs into a better version for all their customer’s out their also using their IPads giving us more versatility and opinions! Go get um Virtual DJ!

Posted Thu 29 Oct 20 @ 12:43 pm
I suggested some similar idea, but only for prepare tracks. The ability of iOS to access network sharing folders or usb disk is perfect for use to a reduced version of virtual, for hot cueing songs, mark POIs or rename, tag and coloring files, or arrange list. Also pre analyze.

Posted Sat 28 Nov 20 @ 8:28 am
djdiego1971 wrote :
I suggested some similar idea, but only for prepare tracks. The ability of iOS to access network sharing folders or usb disk is perfect for use to a reduced version of virtual, for hot cueing songs, mark POIs or rename, tag and coloring files, or arrange list. Also pre analyze.

This!!! +1

Posted Fri 23 Apr 21 @ 12:40 am