Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Could someone explain one thing?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i've seen that video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usCG4tZ6I8o&t=57s
The man there use recordbox. How to do the same stuff in VDJ? There is no "trans" effect and no "beatloop" tab in Vdj. I've tried to install "trans" plugin from this forum, but seems it doesnt work at all. Thank you

Posted Tue 11 Aug 20 @ 5:59 pm
use "cut" same thing or any gate vst plugin

Posted Tue 11 Aug 20 @ 10:47 pm
wickedmix wrote :
use "cut" same thing or any gate vst plugin

I was trying to use "cut" effect, it sounds the same while scratch sample just playing, but it breaks rythm when i start to move jog. And where can i find "gate vst plugin"? Was trying to find any "trasform" vst, but no luck(

Posted Thu 17 Sep 20 @ 7:50 am

Posted Thu 17 Sep 20 @ 9:36 am
You can use the Cut Plugin, but you have to change the sample option "Drop" from from "Pitched" to "Flat"

Posted Thu 17 Sep 20 @ 6:15 pm
VDJ Monty wrote :
You can use the Cut Plugin, but you have to change the sample option "Drop" from from "Pitched" to "Flat"

Sorry, dont understand, why "sample"? I use 2 decks, deck one for song, deck 2 for scratch samples, and was trying to use cut effect for deck 2, but it does't work like trans effect in recorbox, because when i start to move jog, it breaks the rytm. And i don't use sampler for it at all

Posted Thu 17 Sep 20 @ 8:40 pm
Because the sample editor has the function what you want. After this you can load the sample into deck 2 and use it with the cut effect. It works like in the video. Cou can also download and try ChopCut Audio FX.

Posted Thu 17 Sep 20 @ 8:52 pm
VDJ Monty wrote :
Because the sample editor has the function what you want. After this you can load the sample into deck 2 and use it with the cut effect. It works like in the video. Cou can also download and try ChopCut Audio FX.

Hmmm, i've tried but it does't work like in video. In recordbox i can move jog any way i want, but tempo of sample and "trans" effect doesn't break, but in VDj, after i load sample from sampler (by the way drop "flat" set by default, so actually i haven't changed anything) to deck and added cut effect - when i start moving a jog, tempo immediately changing - it depends on speed i moving a jog. May be i missed something?

Posted Thu 17 Sep 20 @ 9:28 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)