Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Numark Mixtrack Platinum FX Controller Mapping i need help!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

iam20PRO SubscriberMember since 2012
Hey I just got the Mixtrack Platinum FX. Its a very nice controller Im think about doing the custom mapping for it. Because I just dont like serato that much lol. Anyway Im having problems figering out how to map the paddle triggers If any one can help that would be great. I just basically copied the Mixtrack Platinum mapping and tried to assign the effects to the paddle triggers but have not had any luck.

Posted Wed 20 May 20 @ 4:24 am
I just checked, and that controller is not supported by VirtualDJ yet. They are working on it, but no release date is available. When they do support it, you will need a license for that controller, or a Pro license that will control ALL controllers. Take a look at this chart for more information.

Posted Wed 20 May 20 @ 5:23 pm
Is their a time scale on when the software mapping will be ready as Iv ordered the controller for Father’s Day present

Posted Wed 27 May 20 @ 9:23 pm

Posted Fri 05 Jun 20 @ 9:34 pm
Both Mixtrack Pro FX and Mixtrtack Platinum FX are now officially supported in latest Early Access Build of VirtualDJ

Manuals:
mixtrack

profx/index.html" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Mixtrack Pro FX
fx/index.html" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Mixtrack Platinum FX

Posted Fri 05 Jun 20 @ 9:34 pm

Links no longer work.....please assist

Posted Fri 26 Jun 20 @ 7:39 pm
They're working fine.

They won't work the way you posted them, but the original links in the message above yours are not broken.

Posted Fri 26 Jun 20 @ 8:39 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)