Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: DDJ-1000 fx
Hi, just wonder where I can adjust the parameters for DDJ-1000 fx buttons D.ECHO, PITCH, NOISE, FILTER.
For example I want to adjust the volume level of the noise fx.
I could live with one setting that is written ONINIT or similair.

Posted Wed 12 Feb 20 @ 9:21 pm
You can't.
These are "color effects" and color effects are designed to have only one parameter (like dry/wet or strength e.t.c.) centered in the middle (off)

Posted Thu 13 Feb 20 @ 1:54 pm
That makes the noise effect basically unusable for me because the volume level of that is way to high to be used...
Thanks for letting me know.

Posted Thu 13 Feb 20 @ 2:42 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
PhantomDeejay wrote :
You can't.
These are "color effects" and color effects are designed to have only one parameter (like dry/wet or strength e.t.c.) centered in the middle (off)

What? These gui, and .ini's like native_noise_1 completely disagree.

filter_selectcolorfx 'echo' & effect_show_gui 'colorfx' &
filter_selectcolorfx 'filter' & effect_show_gui 'colorfx' &
filter_selectcolorfx 'noise' & effect_show_gui 'colorfx'

Setting with oninint is awkward but noise color fx can certainly be turned to a lower or higher W/D and it can be saved in the ini

Posted Thu 13 Feb 20 @ 11:22 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
You technically could but it's certainly not recommended since multiple of these parameters might already be controlled by the color fx knob itself

Posted Fri 14 Feb 20 @ 5:08 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
not the W/D in this case of noise though, open the gui, set the dial, give the colorfx a full sweep, if your dial stays put everthing's disco.

Posted Fri 14 Feb 20 @ 5:44 am
I appreciate your activity here, just that it might be something to be able to change in a future update?
I mean, the noise signalgenerator's amplitude must be able to be controlled in my opionion. When I do activate this feature, it really sounds like a problem occoured somewhere.
Even if doing a sweep on it, it kind off takes over the main signal and not just apply the 'background fx' that it should..

Posted Fri 14 Feb 20 @ 6:47 am
I have the Ddj1000and it has worked flawlessly with vdj8. All of a sudden, my sound color fx has stopped working. Lights still blink when I press them, but no effect. Please help. Thank you!

Posted Thu 05 Aug 21 @ 1:37 am
I have the Ddj1000and it has worked flawlessly with vdj8. All of a sudden, my sound color fx has stopped working. Lights still blink when I press them, but no effect. Please help. Thank you!

Posted Thu 05 Aug 21 @ 1:39 am
Mobile Zombie wrote :
That makes the noise effect basically unusable for me because the volume level of that is way to high to be used...
Thanks for letting me know.

no... the devs swear this is ok and normal for the 800 and 1000. NO it''s not...100% volume is not ok

Posted Thu 05 Aug 21 @ 2:34 am