Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: multiple database

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hello pros

Doing file management and file library migration to clear up space on hard drives. I'm doing a wrong procedure somewhere. Please help, i have searched the forums and facebook groups, but most posts are old and dated for version 8.4 b 5504.
Virtual DJ Pro Infinity 2020 windows 10

Scenario : Three performance windows laptops, with internal HDs. One of the three has two internal HD installed. The space is getting limited. So i planned to copy all music files and database over to one external hard drive. Remove music files from the internal drives on all three laptops.

uninstalled Virtual DJ from all three laptops, removed all MP3 files. Reinstalled VDJ. Hot plugged external HD via USB. Had to copy over playlists and history. but all virtual folders are visible in VDJ. browser search recognizes all files.

My problem is: the virtual folders on the left side has duplicates of the same file. same file path to the external drive. i think VDJ is reading two databases. i do not have duplicates in the browser search. only in my "crates or the virtual folders"
how can i fix this and not lose my previous saved information?
( [virtual dj duplicates.jpg] )

Posted Sun 02 Feb 20 @ 5:16 pm

Posted Fri 07 Feb 20 @ 12:54 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)