Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Stopping sets from auto saving to the VDJ Site

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

wushu121ControlleristMember since 2012
All,
I just noticed that the site has a bunch of sets saved on there that I did not upload manually. Is there a setting somewhere to prevent auto upload of these to the VDJ site? Or does it store locally on my pc somewhere? I now have to go through these and delete them from the site, since most of them are just me testing stuff and trying things out. Cool thing about it though, is that it does give me a listing of all the songs, in case I run something off the cuff after a few cold ones and don't remember what I did. It's when I work my best apparently.

Posted Sat 21 Dec 19 @ 11:36 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Can be found in settings -> options -> internet -> sendHistory set to yes/no

Posted Sat 21 Dec 19 @ 11:44 pm
I am using 2020 and do not see that option in the options\settings\internet. All I see under internet (when I type internet into the search bar) is:
browser - searchinonlinecatalogs
broadcast - broadcastdirectport
internet - various proxy settings

Posted Sat 21 Dec 19 @ 11:52 pm
I typed in "Send history" and the option now showed up. Sweet. Thanks for the assist. Now to delete a butt ton of saved sets from the site.

Posted Sat 21 Dec 19 @ 11:54 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
My bad, I forgot to say to select "all settings"

Posted Sun 22 Dec 19 @ 12:19 am
VDJ data farming... Naughty. Annoying is the day you realise and want to go through and delete years worth of sets from your account. A delete all button would be nice. Luckly I wasn't always on line so not everything is uploaded. I need to check 2020 didn't change the setting back.

Posted Sun 22 Dec 19 @ 11:54 am
I have a few from 2015 that I can't delete, the only thing I could do is make them 'Private'.

Seems daft not to have a delete option.

Posted Sat 08 Feb 20 @ 9:48 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)