Quick Sign In:  

Forum: German Forum

Topic: Problem Pioneer CDJ2000 NXS2 mit VDJ
Folgendes Setup: MacBook Pro mit High Sierra, VDJ aktuellste Version - Player connected mit Macbook - alles spielt - Sound ist am "eiern" - gibts hier irgendwas aktuell zu beachten?

Posted Sat 14 Dec 19 @ 11:36 pm
JogglerPRO InfinityMember since 2015
Same problem here. Setup:
2 x cdj 2000nexus2
Vdj 2020
HP Pavillion
All connected with usb. The sound wobble's all time... i tried wasapi and asio. Also tried other nxs2, other firmware, different notebooks... sound is still wobbling...
Any idea's? Thanks

Posted Fri 10 Jan 20 @ 7:47 pm
jakijPRO InfinityMember since 2015
I have been having exactly the same issue since NXS2 units were released.
Am using Macbook Air.
The sound coming out is what you would best describe as 'pitch vibrato'.
I haven't run and analized an actual 1Khz test track to see what the frequency of the vibrato is, but just to give you an idea it might be between 3 and 6 Hz.
The effect is sometimes hard to detect in dance music where it comprises mainly beat, however you'll hear it in a 'breakdown' where you might have a singular note or chord playing in the music for a period of time.
Just today I plugged my laptop into a Pioneer CDJ2000 Nexus 2 and the issue still exists with the latest version of Virtual DJ.
Then to A/B test I plugged in the older Pioneer CDJ2000 (not a Nexus model) immediately after and there was no issue with the sound.
I have previously plugged into CDJ2000 Nexus (not the 2 model) and there was no issue with the sound either.
So for every gig I perform I have to specify to the sound techs not to supply the NXS2, which in some cases is impossible when they are already installed in a club.

Any help (or a bug fix) would be greatly appreciated as it's getting harder and harder to find the older CDJs!

Posted Mon 13 Jan 20 @ 5:17 am
grennoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Is there any more news on this issue?

I'm having the exact same issue with the latest version/pioneer drivers (Windows 10)

Posted Mon 13 Dec 21 @ 1:11 am