Forum: Addons

Addons comments
Topic: Pioneer DDJ-RZX Screens - Page: 3
Hi - before I spend a fortune... Do the screens show the video?

Posted Mon 22 Oct 18 @ 10:37 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Yes, they do

Posted Mon 22 Oct 18 @ 12:12 pm
I was nearly tempted - then I realised that you can't use a USB stick on the RZX - I always like having that as a backup...

Posted Mon 22 Oct 18 @ 7:18 pm
DJ D4doControlleristMember since 2018
Guys, please help me, i use virtual dj on my laptop, without a ddj rzx, i have an hercules ccontroller. I installed the skin on virtual dj but when I open it, i can't change my skin interface because there s no buttons for the settings. Please, i need help!!!

Posted Thu 01 Nov 18 @ 1:44 pm
just delete the skin in the skin folder :)

("documents/virutaldj/skins")

Posted Thu 01 Nov 18 @ 8:44 pm
how to make virtual dj work to my pioneer ddj rzx

Posted Tue 06 Nov 18 @ 12:08 am
chwaqHome userMember since 2017
How do i get rid of this from my virtual dj! I mean to go back to settings

Posted Sun 02 Dec 18 @ 5:10 pm
I had issue after issue with rekordbox and the DDJ-RZX, which I bought when it first came out. I attributed the problems I had to the typical learning curve when buying unfamiliar equipment. I downloaded Virtual DJ and used it with the DDJ-RZX, and every issue I had (freezing screens, computer self-rebooting, (that was embarrassing) display jittering, un-synched lip movements, and many others...completely vanished the very first time I used it. Using Virtual DJ, I missed using the screens on the DDJ-RZX, but after downloading the DDJ-RZX add-on, I've got the screens back. Works perfectly. No more frustrations working with rekordbox...Virtual DJ is awesome and has made my gigs frustration free. Thank-you for this add-on, and a very stable dj program with great options and support!

Posted Fri 11 Jan 19 @ 2:43 am
Good night, friend, I have problems with the skin install_pioneerddjrzxscreens "I'm not sure what else to do, what did you install for the pioneer ddj-rzx?

Posted Fri 18 Jan 19 @ 1:04 am

Posted Fri 18 Jan 19 @ 1:40 am
hola tengo problema con ddj-rzx no sale audio del master ya es windows 10 por q

Posted Thu 28 Mar 19 @ 6:21 am
[quote=djhazproductions]hola tengo problema con ddj-rzx no sale audio del master ya es windows 10 y con windows 8 si trabaja bien a que se deve eso

Posted Thu 28 Mar 19 @ 6:22 am
Page : [<<] [<]