Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Reloop Touch not working - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

In the manual it says the position of the onscreen keyboard will be remembered , but mine is not . It returns to the primary screen after I used it .

Posted Wed 21 Feb 18 @ 4:35 am
OceanBob wrote :
In the manual it says the position of the onscreen keyboard will be remembered , but mine is not . It returns to the primary screen after I used it .

Someone else reported that a while back. But it stays on the controller screen on my setup so I guess it differs from setup to setup

Posted Wed 21 Feb 18 @ 6:18 am
Hello ,
why are songs or video's not started from the beginning when i push the cue-button on the Reloop Touch ?

By the way , I'm very happy with my Reloop Touch . There is no other controller with a touchscreen that plays video's , except for the Pioneer DDJ-RZX , that costs 4 times the price of the Touch .

Posted Thu 05 Apr 18 @ 12:01 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Check the AutoCue setting (in VirtualDJ Settings-->OPTIONS tab). If set to "no", tracks will be loaded and CUEed from the beginning.

Posted Thu 05 Apr 18 @ 2:02 pm
That didnt work for me , are you sure there are no other settings to change ? I could only find autoCue in the audio-section .

Posted Thu 05 Apr 18 @ 4:40 pm
When AutoCue is set to no, then songs will and start playing from the beginning , having the temporary CUE set at the beginning of the track as well. That's not the case for you,? You see tracks with Cue set at a different position ?

Can you provide further details on the steps you follow ?

Posted Thu 05 Apr 18 @ 4:53 pm
Its just that i want to listen 10 seconds of a song , then push pause and then push cue to set the song at the beginning , like any cd-player . Why doesnt it work on the controller ? I thought that was normal . Now the cue-button just pauses the song.

Posted Thu 05 Apr 18 @ 5:09 pm
When paused, the CUE button sets current position as the new temporary CUE. I believe Shift+CUE will jump to the beginning (in most controllers)
After listening to the track, you can also press CUE instead of pausing

Posted Thu 05 Apr 18 @ 5:13 pm
Thanks very much ! Shift+Cue does exactly what I want , I couldnt have figured it out myself .

Posted Thu 05 Apr 18 @ 5:26 pm
I thought I had a vjpro and djpro license but i cant use the online features , that seems not right to me . Or is there something i dont understand ?

Posted Thu 05 Apr 18 @ 8:27 pm
Ok , I see now Pro Infinity doesnt give you online licenses , didnt know that , sorry .

Posted Fri 06 Apr 18 @ 7:19 am
kokos21PRO (OEM)Member since 2014
Hello everybody! At me too Reloop Touch some hours have worked more less. The problem in the touch screen, after dozens of reinstalling drivers and once Windows did not change anything, when I click on the touch screen, the touch occurs on the laptop's main screen, and the original skin does not load. I hope the developers will make an amendment to the new firmware, but for the time being I work as is, without a sensor.

Posted Tue 18 Sep 18 @ 6:01 pm
Hello! No strength ! what's up?? tell me please!
included a touch REloop, the display does not want to work, the sensor does not work. SENDS A SIGNAL TO THE LAPTOP

Posted Fri 26 Oct 18 @ 10:43 pm
You have to ' calibrate' the touchscreen by typing in 'calibrate' in the Windows search section . I dont know if this is explained clearly in the manual , but I'm no wizkid and maybe someone else can explain this better than me .

Posted Sat 27 Oct 18 @ 7:54 am
kokos21 wrote :
Hello everybody! At me too Reloop Touch some hours have worked more less. The problem in the touch screen, after dozens of reinstalling drivers and once Windows did not change anything, when I click on the touch screen, the touch occurs on the laptop's main screen, and the original skin does not load. I hope the developers will make an amendment to the new firmware, but for the time being I work as is, without a sensor.

It's really a second screen like if you were working in a 2 screen setup at an office job
So you simply have to drag the small gui screen to the reloop screen for it to work

Posted Sat 27 Oct 18 @ 2:49 pm

Posted Sat 27 Oct 18 @ 2:50 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)