Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Jog whel problem on Pioneer ddj sx2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi Guys,

Just upgraded to a Pioneer DDj Sx2, a fantastic controller. Groovdj on here will be pleased to know that i have no sound problems at this time!
I am using the default mapping for the controller and everything is perfect other than the deck 1 jogwheel doesn't recognise scratch when i put my finger on the platter. On deck 2 if you put you finger on then platter the inner circle on the deck lights up red and you can scratch but on one the inner circle doesn't light up red and you can't scratch. I know this isn't a fault on the unit as if i switch deck to deck 3 the inner red circle shows when i touch it and can scratch.

I am sure this is just a slight button or mapping issue but i can't get to the bottom of it.
Many thanks for any help.

Posted Tue 16 Jan 18 @ 1:40 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Tue 16 Jan 18 @ 2:17 pm
You nailed it Dad, many thanks mate, working fine now. Many thanks for your brilliant vdj skins too, i love them.

Posted Tue 16 Jan 18 @ 2:20 pm
rams1884 wrote :
Groovdj on here will be pleased to know that i have no sound problems at this time!

Did you sort the previous issues with getting the mic feed into your recordings/broadcasts (can't remember which)?

Posted Tue 16 Jan 18 @ 6:09 pm
Hi Groov,

I followed your mic recording setup for the ddj sx. It is slightly different on the Ddj sx2. You have to add a record input with Pioneer asio aux/mic setting L/R. This has got me recording everything spot on.

The issue i initially had with the Denon mc7000 was definitely something to do with Denon Drivers as i had the Numark NS62 and sound was perfect straight out the box at 256ms latency and the Pioneer Ddj sx2 that i have now settled on has shown no sound issues at all straight out the box at 256ms latency. Really impressed so far with Pio eer build quality, sound and functions. I am touching wood with it as i have had such a headache with controllers over the last few weeks!

Posted Sat 20 Jan 18 @ 11:41 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)