Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VDJ8.2 When music is being loaded, carton occurs!!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I am Chinese, is software translation, I hope you can understand!! The problem seriously affects my work!!!!

I am a club DJ, often change equipment, so exclusion is the problem of equipment!

Frequently used devices are CDJ2000NXS or CDJ2000NXS2,DJM900NXS or DJM900NXS2, the computer is SURRACE PRO4 i7-6650u 8G 256G win10 PRO. Use MIDI to connect CDJ or DJM, using CDJ or DJM built-in sound card playback, ASIO mode.There's no extra software installed on the computer!The card immediately CPU shows very low!!!
Caton problems did not happen before VDJ7, but after V8, caton phenomenon occurs once in a while. When loading the music, the interface can be caton VDJ, and issue a "zizi sound card, which occasionally happen, but the effect of live music very much!! And because this reason has been fined many times, the mood is very bad!!!! Hope someone can help me analyze the reason of caton!!!

Posted Sat 06 Jan 18 @ 1:37 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Is is a temporary - very short - audio drop ?
If it only happens when you load a track, try changing the songLoadPriority setting to either "Low" or "Idle" helps (from VirtualDJ Settings->Options tab)
Also, If you are using the Pioneer ASIO drivers, then try to open the ASIO Control panel and increase the latency.

Posted Sat 06 Jan 18 @ 2:11 am
Not only audio drop, audio Carlton, and a "Zizi" sound carlton!!!

Now VDJset is "LOW"!! PIONEER drive latenc is 256KBPS!!!

If the increase or decrease of latency latency will increase the probability of carlton!!

Now using the DJM-900NEUXS ASIO driver , Than the CDJ2000NXS2 ASIO driver to be stable!

My VDJ8.2 SET

Posted Mon 15 Jan 18 @ 5:31 pm
You're using the wrong word. Carlton is a village in Suffolk, or the name of a character on The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air.

It has no meaning when describing sound issues.

Posted Mon 15 Jan 18 @ 5:51 pm
i'm a chinese!SORRY!!

Posted Tue 16 Jan 18 @ 4:07 am
OldTomPRO InfinityMember since 2014
tonyshan007 wrote :
i'm a chinese!SORRY!!

Are you trying to say 卡顿 ?
Meaning your computer gets slow or unresponsive?
I don't speak or understand your language -- so all I did was try using translation software to reverse engineer your words "caton" or "carton."

Posted Tue 16 Jan 18 @ 8:21 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
groovindj wrote :
or the name of a character on The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air.

That's what I thought. And that is a serious issue for sure... but I don't get it either what OP tries to describe to us.
I think Leener should talk to him. Where is this guy?

Posted Tue 16 Jan 18 @ 11:31 am
我说中文,你们用软件翻译一下! 可能翻译软件翻译有问题,你们再翻译的时候就更麻烦了!!!
当音乐在加载的时候,偶尔会发生卡顿的情况,并发出“ZiZi"的声音,这是个非常严重的问题!我使用的是SURFACE PRO4 CPU是I7-6650U 16G内存 WIN10专业版 X64

Posted Sun 21 Jan 18 @ 6:52 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)