Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Need a lot of help. Please

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Well, I have been all over google, youtube, even this forum and cannot find a solution to my multiple problems. If their is a post that can completely help me step by step, can you please link me. But here are my issues:

I am moving from using controllers to Timecodes, so I am extremely new at this. I have done a lot of research and I can't find a step by step solution.

What I have:

Virtual DJ 8 Pro Infinity

Behringer Mixer DJX700

Behringer UFO202

(2) Audio Technica AT-LP120 USB- Direct Drive

(2) Virtual DJ Timecodes

And I have all my RCA adapters and a couple RCA to Aux adapters

Thats everything that I have. My issue is I connected it so many different ways and researched how to connect it. I cannot find a solution. I also need help with the audio configurations on Virtual DJ so I can use it. I see several people say that I have to have everything (including the turntables) in line, I also see people saying that it has to be in phono.

I am so confused and would really like if somebody can link me or help me how to set it up and how to configure everything in VDJ 8.

There is a phono/line switch on the turntables, phone/line switch on the mixer, and a phono/line switch on the Behringer USB interface. Is there anything else I need? Anything Im missing? Im starting to regret switching to Timecodes, but I already invested so much money in it, I want to make sure I can do everything correctly.

Thanks you

Posted Fri 29 Dec 17 @ 6:19 am
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi,
You can use the usb cable for time-code. You have two turntables, so two usb cables into the computer.

(Don't know if it works for LE-user)

Ps: I just see that the internal usb-audio in the turntables is to slow for dj-ing.

Posted Fri 29 Dec 17 @ 7:04 am
djjb wrote :
Hi,
You can use the usb cable for time-code. You have two turntables, so two usb cables into the computer.

(Don't know if it works for LE-user)

Ps: I just see that the internal usb-audio in the turntables is to slow for dj-ing.

Thanks for your input.

That basically mean that it is not a good idea to connect the timecodes through USB with the turntables, correct?

Posted Fri 29 Dec 17 @ 7:24 am
You've got everything required, except a suitable audio interface.

If you have two turntables then you will need an audio interface with two stereo inputs and two stereo outputs. The Behringer only has one of each.

Best to buy one designed for the job ("right tools" and all that). Denon DS1, Pioneer DJ Interface 2 or similar.

Posted Fri 29 Dec 17 @ 9:22 am
LE license probably wont allow the audio setup you require.

Posted Fri 29 Dec 17 @ 10:12 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)