Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Skips and stutters.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I have noticed the last few times out I had a lot of skips and stutters. I have been racking my brain to figure this out. I had a gig today and for the first time ever I went with 7. No skips no stutters. The only issue was that I couldn't get the headphones working in my DN6000mk2.
Not too worried about that because typically I won't be using v7. Just wondering if this has been a common issue or do I need to figure out why I am having probs with v8.

Posted Mon 27 Nov 17 @ 1:07 am
DJ Rick wrote :
Just wondering if this has been a common issue or do I need to figure out why I am having probs with v8.

Not a very common issue at least, in that I haven't had it with any recent VDJ8 builds

Posted Mon 27 Nov 17 @ 1:36 am
petecslHome userMember since 2014
i had it with mc6000 mk2 changed usb port no probs since

Posted Mon 27 Nov 17 @ 4:27 pm
Never would have thought of that. Thanks I will try it.

Posted Tue 28 Nov 17 @ 1:31 am
I sure wish it was that simple. Tried all 3 sub ports on my computer. Still skipping and stuttering.

Posted Wed 29 Nov 17 @ 8:22 pm
Ever since I downloaded 8 my mac laptop won't run properly with my VMS 4.1 controller. I wrote to support and no help there. Even my iMac runs bad so it's not a computer issue as techs are saying. Sounds like a driver problem. Does anyone encounter their controller skip and not running properly??

Posted Sun 22 Jul 18 @ 12:21 am
Please start a new thread, and explain your issue in depth, thank you.

Posted Mon 23 Jul 18 @ 7:07 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)