Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Content Unlimited on Virtual Dj Home not showing up

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I just recently bought the audio subscription to help improve my music as i do gigs for family and friends only so i use the virtual dj home edition which is free do i need to buy the professional version to get use of the audio subscription to allow me to cache music for offline use.
Please help and thank you in advance

Posted Sat 11 Nov 17 @ 9:32 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Sat 11 Nov 17 @ 9:35 am
thank you so much i was looking for the content unlimited folder everyone was talking about i didn't realize it was under online music. :P silly me

Posted Sat 11 Nov 17 @ 9:37 am
although a new question can you download albums or only single songs??

Posted Sat 11 Nov 17 @ 9:38 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Single songs, but you can choose to download more than 1, dont have to wait for one to finish in order a 2nd to be downloaded. VDJ creates a queue

Posted Sat 11 Nov 17 @ 9:40 am
oh awesome thanks again you have been a huge help. :P

Posted Sat 11 Nov 17 @ 9:41 am
question guys when searching for songs and artist is there a way to always seach idjpool it seem if i have the a song or artists in my library with that name it dose not look for it in iDJPool??

Posted Fri 01 Dec 17 @ 9:35 pm
CoreyaFinger wrote :
question guys when searching for songs and artist is there a way to always seach idjpool it seem if i have the a song or artists in my library with that name it dose not look for it in iDJPool??

Yes, in the search settings under the small dot next to the search field
You can tell it where to search and also disable "only use online catalogs when no local results"

Posted Sat 02 Dec 17 @ 7:49 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)