Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Script De-Bugging Help Needed!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

sh6397PRO Infinity(VDJartnet plugin - QLC+)Member since 2012
Hi All,

I've written out a script that is meant to do as described below. This it mostly does, but for some reason the repeat commands do not stop themselves once the script is completed and then the two scripts (one to increase volume and one to decrease) effectively compete with each other. Either that or one of the scripts is being constantly started and stopped.

The code is meant to (sequentially)

1) Fade down the level of deck 2 to 0% (from 50%) and then pause the deck
2) Play deck 1
3) Stop deck 1, play deck 2 and then fade deck 2 back up to 50% again

The interesting part is that each section of the script works on its own - I tested it this way initially - and if you go through the stages, it works the first time but not the others.

The code is here:
 var_equal $quiz 1 ? repeat_start_instant 'quiz1' 50ms & deck 2 level 0% ? deck 2 pause & repeat_stop 'quiz1' & set $quiz 2 : deck 2 level -2.5% : 

var_equal $quiz 2 ? deck 1 play & set $quiz 3 :

var_equal $quiz 3 ? deck 2 play & deck 1 stop & repeat_start_instant 'quiz2' 50ms & deck 2 level 50% ? repeat_stop 'quiz2' & set $quiz 1 : deck 2 level +2.5% :

nothing

I've tried every option I can think of with various extra "repeat_stop" commands included but none of it seemed to make a different - a restart of VDJ was always needed to stop the scripts from running.

Thanks,

Sam

Posted Wed 23 Aug 17 @ 1:54 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)