Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: support

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have been a BIG fan VDJ for 6 years now, until!!!! I had to deal with support! wow! slow and rude. I will make this a point to tell anyone that asks me how I feel about VDJ from now on.

Posted Mon 24 Jul 17 @ 2:23 pm
If you would point out what's your problem maybe someone here on the forum could help you.
But in your post is no useful information about your problem at all....

Posted Mon 24 Jul 17 @ 2:29 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Hello,

I am sorry you have this problem and also the fact that something lost sync with chat and close it. Need to wait for the Devs response on this in realtime, so that is not instant.

Use this build 3741 to fix your issue NOW and get the right spotify account registered in your VirtualDJ software while Devs get it right in a new build.

http://www.virtualdj.com/download/build.html

You can update to latest build after this account change is right.
Sorry for the inconvenience and the chat problems.

Posted Mon 24 Jul 17 @ 2:37 pm
oh and they NEVER gave me ANY ANWSERS!

Posted Mon 24 Jul 17 @ 2:41 pm
I had to start a new Spotify account. my new account will not show in vdj it is still my old account. even tho I am logged into my new account.

Posted Mon 24 Jul 17 @ 2:44 pm
I do not see a 3741

Posted Mon 24 Jul 17 @ 2:51 pm
I am sorry you have this problem and also the fact that something lost sync with chat and close it. Need to wait for the Devs response on this in realtime. is not what you said to me. what you said to me was. " Sorry! waiting for devs response on this." when I asked the same question after not getting a response in some time. this made me feel like you was upset.

Posted Mon 24 Jul 17 @ 2:54 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Sorry but I was not upset, just trying to be clear on what was going on and why I was not answer you right away. Try with build 3678, it works fine too. Once you get the right Spotify account, you can update to latest build and would take this new spotify account there too.

Posted Mon 24 Jul 17 @ 3:19 pm
One thing you kinda of have to remember here, is that for a lot of them (teamers/ devs) English is not they're native tongue so yes sometimes it comes across sideways to us English speaking people, lol!

Posted Mon 24 Jul 17 @ 3:22 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)