Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Content Unlimited - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

2mvp8102PRO SubscriberMember since 2014
I'm not getting response from CU when I put in music I know I don't have.....How does it work.....confused!?!?!?!?

Posted Mon 08 May 17 @ 1:24 am
If you pay for a subscription to Contentunlimited, and you have it set to search when you don't have the song on your hard drive, it will search their catalog for the song. If it does not have the song, then you will not get it. Which track are you looking for?

Posted Mon 08 May 17 @ 2:04 am
Trying to subscribe not working

Posted Sat 10 Jun 17 @ 11:02 pm
When I use content unlimited, the search results show, but when I try to load them on a deck it says "error". Most of the time this happens, other times the song loads.

Posted Sun 11 Jun 17 @ 12:10 pm
Which versions of VDJ are you using, and build number?

Posted Mon 12 Jun 17 @ 9:55 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
DJ Mushsheen wrote :
When I use content unlimited, the search results show, but when I try to load them on a deck it says "error". Most of the time this happens, other times the song loads.

can you give some examples so we can try to reproduce ?

Posted Tue 13 Jun 17 @ 5:41 am
Errol APRO SubscriberMember since 2014
I get an error loading songs that I have played from Content unlimited. Why would it play sometimes an d not play at other times.

Posted Wed 28 Jun 17 @ 6:15 pm
aixxxPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I have the same issue

Posted Wed 28 Jun 17 @ 7:07 pm
I've just tested it and an ordinary search, download and play works fine for me

If you couldn't get any content the iDJPool servers may have been unavailable for minute

If is't a specific tracks you can't get anymore iDJPool may have removed it.
I believe they (like most other DJ Pools) delete older content sometimes to fulfill the requirements of their Promo Only license with the record companies

Posted Thu 29 Jun 17 @ 2:22 am
aixxxPRO InfinityMember since 2011
another problem is next, why some tracks not play offline.I have content unlimited but still not play.When i turn on wifi,then it seems working

Posted Fri 30 Jun 17 @ 11:01 am
aixxx wrote :
another problem is next, why some tracks not play offline.I have content unlimited but still not play.When i turn on wifi,then it seems working

They have to be downloaded to cache, so be part of "Downloaded Content"
And then they need to have had their internal license (their DRM) refreshed within the last 30 days
Then it should work

Posted Fri 30 Jun 17 @ 1:04 pm
RobRoy wrote :
DJ Mushsheen wrote :

can you give some examples so we can try to reproduce ?

Yup!!

Posted Sun 18 Nov 18 @ 7:06 pm
Most of the content when loaded on says "Error" ..... Why am I paying for this??!!!

Posted Sun 18 Nov 18 @ 7:07 pm
Make sure you are running the most up to date version of the software.

Posted Sun 18 Nov 18 @ 8:15 pm
I have V DJ 8.1... Yet when loading songs from unlimited content most of the time it states ERROR...

Please give me a decent answer, the support team is a big ZERO.

Posted Fri 23 Nov 18 @ 1:30 am
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I’m not a subscriber myself anymore but I think I have read on here recently that you should be on the latest build. Anyone else know differently?

Posted Fri 23 Nov 18 @ 1:38 am
user18583784 wrote :
I have V DJ 8.1...

The most recent public version is v8.3 (also known as 2018) build 4675
I don't know if using that will make a difference for you
It worked fine for me a couple of days ago. Haven't used/tested it since then

Posted Fri 23 Nov 18 @ 1:40 am
Lets say one out of 5 songs will state ERROR. Now before subscribing VDJ stated " you have a selection of millions of songs to choose from" Not when half of them don't work.....

Posted Fri 23 Nov 18 @ 1:55 am
Also, since I just got the license for VDJ 8.1 would I have to pay again to receive 8.3?

Posted Fri 23 Nov 18 @ 1:57 am
user18583784 wrote :
Also, since I just got the license for VDJ 8.1 would I have to pay again to receive 8.3?

No, that's a free upgrade :)

Posted Fri 23 Nov 18 @ 8:48 am
95%