Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: djDecks BPM To Midi VST Plugin v0.83 beta

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I'm looking for a full working version of "djDecks BPM To Midi VST Plugin". I contacted the author for buy it, but I got no response. Somebody on the KVR Audio Forums address me to here, and mention me that I shall contact Adion.
https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=480110

Thanks.

Posted Mon 27 Feb 17 @ 5:05 pm
It's still downloadable from the old djdecks forum. I found it via Google.

You don't need it with VDJ anyway. VDJ already outputs MIDI clock and ReWire natively.

Posted Mon 27 Feb 17 @ 6:04 pm
Thanks for response. Yes, that is the one I have, but that's a shareware version http://djdecks.be/djdecks/BPMToMidiVST083.exe
I'm looking for the full version, without the five minutes restriction for use it with Ableton Live.

Posted Mon 27 Feb 17 @ 6:17 pm
The idea is that you buy it.

I can't see why you would need it for Ableton Live either. Live also has MIDI clock and ReWire.

If your goal is to sync VDJ and Live, then you can use ReWire.

Posted Mon 27 Feb 17 @ 6:20 pm
Not sure if Rewire works with VDJ anymore.

I tried it a few months with Reason and it didn't work. I asked about it but like many things here got no answers.

Posted Mon 27 Feb 17 @ 6:33 pm
That's why I'm here, I want to buy it ! I tried to create a account on the old djdecks forum, but I got a "Creating a new account is currently not possible." message. Also I tried to make an purchase on http://shop.djdecks.be/index.php?shop=all_items, but I will like to contact by email the developer first, which seems impossible, so far. I don't use VDJ at all, I just need that VST.

Posted Mon 27 Feb 17 @ 6:34 pm
hellishvictor wrote :
I just need that VST.

Why? What is it you're trying to do? Ableton Live already has various ways of syncing to other software and hardware.

If you give more detail, maybe someone can offer you an alternative solution.

Posted Mon 27 Feb 17 @ 6:39 pm
Here's a solution, have VDJ integrate that new "LINK" feature ;-p

Posted Mon 27 Feb 17 @ 8:57 pm
Thanks for your suggestion, but the thing is that I don't use VDJ at all: zero. It seems that you don't get it. AdionSoft is now part of the Atomix Productions family, and I just want to contact Adion for get that specific VST he developed years ago. Anyway, if anyone still has it, a share is welcome. Cheers

Posted Mon 27 Feb 17 @ 10:48 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006

Posted Tue 28 Feb 17 @ 3:34 am
Great, I did the purchase! Hope to receive the soft soon, I guess that it will be sent by email, no?

Posted Tue 28 Feb 17 @ 5:04 pm
Hey Adion,

i'am a long time user of you BPM To Midi VST Plugin v0.83!
Used for some nice sync actions.

And i'am dreaming now of a new version with 2 enhancements:
1. A VST x64 version
2. Ableton Link Sync support

,,will buy it also ;)

P.S.: Sry for hijacking this thread but don't know where i can contact you also.

Posted Sun 04 Feb 18 @ 1:24 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)