Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: PIONEER SZ CAME WITH V8 PRO QUESTIONS!!!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

JUST GOT THE SZ ..IT CAME WITH V8 PRO ....DO I STILL HAVE TO BUY THE INFINITY V8 PRO FROM VIRTUAL??? GO GET ANY EXTRAS????

Posted Mon 20 Feb 17 @ 4:27 am
does is say 8 pro/infinity or does it list an LE or controller version?

Posted Mon 20 Feb 17 @ 5:27 am
just pro 8...

Posted Mon 20 Feb 17 @ 7:07 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
You already have access to everything then

Posted Mon 20 Feb 17 @ 7:20 am
can i use it in multiple computers..???

Posted Mon 20 Feb 17 @ 7:00 pm
You can be logged in to two PCs at the same time with full access. If you log in to a third then the oldest logged in one will be put back to home licence.

Posted Mon 20 Feb 17 @ 7:03 pm

Posted Mon 20 Feb 17 @ 7:06 pm
thank you guys for all the info...i did go ahead and purchase the v8 infinity as i have other controllers that i also use....the only thing is i'm having issues with v8 working properly with my denon mc6000 it seems it work best with virtual 7......do you guys think i can have both in the same computer....virtual 7 and virtual 8????

sorry for all the questions guys thanks for the responds.....

Posted Mon 20 Feb 17 @ 7:11 pm
Yes you can have both but it's cleaner just to have one version installed.

What issues are you having with the MC6000 as it has worked perfect for me on V8 for a long time now.

Posted Mon 20 Feb 17 @ 7:14 pm
the software (like every controller) has a user's manual you need to read to understand how to use it
http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj8/index.html

the EULA http://www.virtualdj.com/atomixproductions/EULA.html tells you how you can legally use it and while most people check the "Accept" box without even reading it, it does tell you how many computers you can use it on, and depending on which license version you have what you can use it for (home, professional, etc.)

there is also wiki and FAQ full of useful information here http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/index.html

Posted Mon 20 Feb 17 @ 7:15 pm
the cue buttons not working properly....on line one and 2......u can hear both songs in the headphones....and seems only one right is working....
i'm sure is the cufiguration i been looking all over to fix this problem ...i like v8 better ..i been using the mc6000 for awhile with virtual 7 ....

again thank you for taking your time to answer my questions....!!

Posted Mon 20 Feb 17 @ 7:18 pm
thank you for the info....wildcountry....

Posted Mon 20 Feb 17 @ 7:20 pm
Can you post a picture of your sound configurations?

Posted Mon 20 Feb 17 @ 9:46 pm

first image is the settings i had with virtual 7
second is what virtual 8 is readying and setting

Posted Tue 21 Feb 17 @ 12:19 am
Thanks everyone...i got everything working right now...it needed firmware updates and also my comp needed updated on drivers...

Posted Tue 21 Feb 17 @ 4:27 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)