Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Timecode With Traktor Audio 6 & MK2 TCV From Native Instruments.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Ok so couple of months ago i bought a limited pro license (19$) for a couple of gigs i had i was amazed how the CDJ worked connected with VDJ8
so it got me thinking how would this work with a TCV setup..

So.. i would now buy a full license but i need to see how it works i tried getting a demo version again but i cant anymore so i was wondering if any DJ friends out there have the same setup and would it be a problem for them (Him) to upload a video on connecting the entire setup and just showing that this can work.. googled the problem but closest i got was serato..and i don't need that :)

if this post is too stupid please delete it if not help me :D and win a free beer when wee see each other haha :)

Posted Sun 05 Feb 17 @ 6:58 pm
VirtualDj 8 always work for 10 minutes with all supported gear/setups as a demo even if you don't have a license.
After the 10 minutes period you can restart the software and get another 10 minutes e.t.c.

Therefore if you have the gear (Audio 6 and the TCV's) you can try it by yourself! :)

Posted Sun 05 Feb 17 @ 11:19 pm
Good day my fellow djs,can any one tell me how to set a scratch settings on vdj 8,because i used cdj 400 but the scratching sound was bad...

Posted Mon 06 Feb 17 @ 9:17 am
Please don't hijack threads...
Open a new thread (since your issue is completely different) and try to explain better what do you mean by "sound was bad".
Remember, we can only read what you type. We can't hear what you hear, nor enter your mind to understand your own definition of "bad sound" ! :)

Thanks!

Posted Mon 06 Feb 17 @ 9:25 am
just got a message saying that i dont have a timecode licence and is offering me one 150$ :D haha (and yes please do not hijack the thread i really want this one to stick you never know who is going to need help) :) thank you.. ill fool around a bit more maybe iv missed something.

Posted Tue 07 Feb 17 @ 10:46 am
Yes this message will come every 10 minutes if your license doesn't offer timecodes.
After this message comes up you can restart the software to keep using the timecodes for another 10 minutes.

If you find yourself happy with your setup and options you can then decide to buy a license in order to remove this message.
There are various licenses than you could get.

If you think 10 minutes at a time are very little to demonstrate the program perhaps you could consider to get a PRO subscriber license for $19.month.
This way you could test it at least for a month before you cancel your subscription without any limitations at all

Posted Tue 07 Feb 17 @ 12:49 pm
i had no luck on connecting this and working...if anybody out there can make a screenshot of how to setup the inputs outputs i would be grateful im playing this Saturday hope i get it all working until then...

Posted Fri 03 Mar 17 @ 5:25 pm
anybody ? ( echo) :D hah

Posted Sun 05 Mar 17 @ 12:41 pm

Posted Sun 05 Mar 17 @ 3:49 pm
groovindj wrote :
http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj8/settings/audiosetup/timecode/index.html

ill try it today hope i get it right ill post a screenshot if anybody needs it in the future.. :)

Posted Tue 14 Mar 17 @ 7:50 am
By thwe way, if you do a Google search for virtual dj timecode setup there are lots of videos.

Posted Tue 14 Mar 17 @ 7:24 pm
groovindj wrote :
By thwe way, if you do a Google search for virtual dj timecode setup there are lots of videos.

i did a google search but nothing really did the trick.. any way i managed to get it working im having issues now with latency dropouts tried to modify the USB buffer size and sample rate no luck with anything,its interesting that in traktor even with droputs showing on my audio 6 control panel traktor keeps working normally..ill try out today to use the laptop on battery i have a feeling that the charger is doing some problems on that one..

Acer quad core 2,50ghz
8gb DD3

Posted Fri 17 Mar 17 @ 7:23 am
well nothing is working now... im out of ideas now..if anybody shows up with a solution a video would be very helpful....

Posted Mon 12 Jun 17 @ 9:35 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)