Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Shazam not working (b3493) - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Build 3523, I still can't log in with Facebook. I click the link to log in and nothing happens. There are other links on that popup, but none of them do anything

Posted Sat 07 Jan 17 @ 1:12 pm
No, it's not working.
I think that Shazam keeps changing their interfaces, so it keeps breaking down
I would just disable it for now if I were you, and then wait until Shazam interfacing becomes stable.
If possible I'm sure it will be fixed in VDJ once that happens

Posted Sat 07 Jan 17 @ 4:08 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Yeah, kind of figured I would get that answer. The problem is Shazam never stops making big changes. I think it is time for a more stable platform. I know Sound Hound never broke down, ever. Unlike what Shazam has done..

I understand Sound Hound does not have a "web Login", but they do have accounts. So all of your searches do get synced across devices. They have also never done the garbage that Shazam has. "Following" every artist with each search. I just want a song name and was allot happier on Sound Hound. After a year of Shazam, I feel Sound Hound even found stuff more accurately.

I am actually just ready to give up on Shazam and delete the whole lot. It was nice when it linked with VDJ, but it is always broken in some way shape or form.

Posted Sat 07 Jan 17 @ 5:32 pm
And they did away with email logins which pretty much locked me out a long time ago...... Nice while it lasted.

Posted Tue 10 Jan 17 @ 3:20 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)