Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: Controller HD by DennYo - Page: 1

Posted Mon 31 Oct 16 @ 3:12 pm
bonsoir dennYo merci pour se travaille fait le skin et super quelle merveilles milles merci a toi je tiens a te remercier

Posted Mon 31 Oct 16 @ 5:28 pm

Posted Mon 31 Oct 16 @ 11:07 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
How do I stop this from flashing ?

Posted Tue 01 Nov 16 @ 1:24 am
DJ NIKO REMIX 2016..................?..............ahh

Posted Tue 01 Nov 16 @ 5:15 am
AsTheDJ+ wrote :
How do I stop this from flashing ?

Plug in your power supply to your Notebook.

I will add a function to disable the flashing. By the next update.

Posted Tue 01 Nov 16 @ 7:45 am
dafonseca wrote :
bonsoir dennYo merci pour se travaille fait le skin et super quelle merveilles milles merci a toi je tiens a te remercier

Thanks for the compliment. But please write in english.

Posted Tue 01 Nov 16 @ 7:52 am
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
cool

Posted Tue 01 Nov 16 @ 2:03 pm
First of all, congrats for this great skin! I'm loving using it!

I notice this bug on the right deck information.

And also, could you add some kind of wheel_mode selector (i.e. loop move in the jog wheel)?

Would be awesome, and I would use this skin everytime!

Posted Wed 02 Nov 16 @ 4:22 pm
Very nice skin, lots of browser space.

Will give it a try at the club tonight. Thank you!

Posted Wed 02 Nov 16 @ 7:14 pm
tiagoadriao wrote :
First of all, congrats for this great skin! I'm loving using it!

I notice this bug on the right deck information.

And also, could you add some kind of wheel_mode selector (i.e. loop move in the jog wheel)?

Would be awesome, and I would use this skin everytime!

Thanks for Bug Report ;)

Posted Wed 02 Nov 16 @ 8:20 pm
Currently using the skin at the club, great job. Couple of observations though.

1 - Are there any custom buttons, if so can't find them.
2 - Would it be possible to have "auto covers" so they only display if a cover is in the tag.

Also noticed when playing videos that if you drag an audio track to the deck it will sometimes enable video on the output screen. Has happened a couple of times tonight.

When you click on the track waveform it doesn't allow you to advance in the song.

Using the 2 deck dark grey skin BTW

Posted Thu 03 Nov 16 @ 12:13 am
kradcliffe wrote :
Currently using the skin at the club, great job. Couple of observations though.

1 - Are there any custom buttons, if so can't find them.
2 - Would it be possible to have "auto covers" so they only display if a cover is in the tag.

Also noticed when playing videos that if you drag an audio track to the deck it will sometimes enable video on the output screen. Has happened a couple of times tonight.

When you click on the track waveform it doesn't allow you to advance in the song.

Using the 2 deck dark grey skin BTW

1 - Custom Buttons are in work. Comming with the next Update :)
2 - I think there is no way to "auto cover".

@Also noticed when playing videos that if you drag an audio track to the deck it will sometimes enable video on the output screen. Has happened a couple of times tonight.

Sorry i don't understand the problem.

@ When you click on the track waveform it doesn't allow you to advance in the song.

This Problem was made by "CueNumber". For jump to an other position on click you must activate "SongposLine".

Posted Thu 03 Nov 16 @ 9:21 am

Posted Thu 03 Nov 16 @ 4:41 pm

Posted Thu 03 Nov 16 @ 6:52 pm
olufemiPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hi Denny
Great skin. Only problem I have is that using my Pioneer DDJSZ I cannot do loop move except to move between hot cue points. Help in this would be appreciated
Thanks.

Posted Sun 06 Nov 16 @ 2:44 am
olufemi wrote :
Hi Denny
Great skin. Only problem I have is that using my Pioneer DDJSZ I cannot do loop move except to move between hot cue points. Help in this would be appreciated
Thanks.

For workaround, I created a custom button to activate the wheel_mode loop_mode and then the jog wheel will behave as a loop mover

Posted Sun 06 Nov 16 @ 4:01 am
DjHANJAPRO InfinityMember since 2015
Great Skin. Is there an easy way to show the remix tag in the loaded deck at all?

Posted Sun 06 Nov 16 @ 4:45 am
I've been using your skins for the last years and this upgrade is fantastic. Still is it possible with a skin that only have the schratchwaves in the mixersection and no "mixerstuff"? I'm not mixing inside the program, I just use it for the players.

Posted Sun 06 Nov 16 @ 7:43 am
olufemiPRO InfinityMember since 2010
tiagoadriao wrote :
olufemi wrote :
Hi Denny
Thanks.

For workaround, I created a custom button to activate the wheel_mode loop_mode and then the jog wheel will behave as a loop mover

Thanks i figured it out. This is certainly the best skin Ive seen. Awesome !

Posted Sun 06 Nov 16 @ 2:53 pm
16%