Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Urgent !

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello All,

So it's been a month i ordered my controller, Numark Party mix and that I start Djeing , and it was writing in the package i bought that virtual DJ will be included.
Now Virtual DJ is asking me to pay to unlock my controller 49 $ and i'm suppose to play Wednesday for my team (halloween party like 20 people) but I cannot use my controller more than 10 min.

I don't understand what should I suddenly pay for Virtual DJ , especially cause right now I can't and if I can't play Wednesday it will messed up the whole music for our party.

Someone can help please ??

Thanks a lot

Posted Mon 24 Oct 16 @ 6:35 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
just pay

Posted Mon 24 Oct 16 @ 6:44 pm
This is not my question...

I'm asking why do i have to pay now when it's writing that is included with my controller ?

Posted Mon 24 Oct 16 @ 6:52 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Looks like it should contain VirtualDJ LE, so open config, go to License tab, enter the LE keycode if you haven't done so already, otherwise click the button at the bottom to switch to LE mode.

Posted Mon 24 Oct 16 @ 6:58 pm
Thanks, is there any code i'm suppose to find somewhere ? I still have all the paper and the receipt, is it on the receipt ?

Cause I bought in Prague so it's in Czech but my virtual DJ is in French as I'm French.

Posted Mon 24 Oct 16 @ 7:02 pm
The code should be on the CD sleeve for the VDJ disc if it was supplied with one.

Posted Mon 24 Oct 16 @ 7:04 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Instructions should be in the box or the manual I guess.

Posted Mon 24 Oct 16 @ 7:04 pm
All solved, thanks for your help

Posted Mon 24 Oct 16 @ 7:21 pm

Posted Mon 24 Oct 16 @ 7:23 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)