Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: I have a proposal for revision of the program!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

a yield of 8 versions of the program, it became possible to sort your tracks by Color and by Rating. in the moments when you play music and you liked some sort of track you want it, select the color of all or sprocket to the list to add, but I am very uncomfortable to enter the editor of tags, put an asterisk, as well as to specify the colors to the browser it appears in the desired color. Cool Idea! Sort favorite or hot tracks has never been so easy! But in my opinion (and I'm sure many will agree with me) it is necessary to bring to the operating panel! Let's say I add the track to deck 1, next to the jog would bear an asterisk (and if I want to raise or lower the ranking, I just click on the stars!) And just below you can position the color selector button (eg, if the color of the track is selected, the jog It is displayed in a traditional color in the dark. but if the color of the track is specified, jog changes its color according to the color chosen for the track!)
Brilliant idea! I send you a screenshot of the deck with an expected option buttons location

Posted Mon 04 Jul 16 @ 1:12 am
its not a bad idea. its just that there will be too much stuff on the screen after. Its so easy to fix the color or the star. all can be done by shortcut buttons on the keyboard or controller. Might wanna post this on the skinners posts

Posted Mon 04 Jul 16 @ 3:00 am
PressNPlayDJ wrote :
its not a bad idea. its just that there will be too much stuff on the screen after. Its so easy to fix the color or the star. all can be done by shortcut buttons on the keyboard or controller. Might wanna post this on the skinners posts

Buttons, Cool! If you can, write, I will be grateful! Anonymous functions in the program a great many! But in some cases, Dj is not convenient to press a few keys to rate and color (for example the future of Sets). In my opinion, Visual button (which can be seen on the display) is much easier :)

Posted Mon 04 Jul 16 @ 3:12 am
Its not a few keys... its just 1 key for every colour.
You can assign your number buttons from 1 to 5 with the colors that you need. For example number 1 can be white, number 2 red, number 3 blue and etc. Its just 2 button. I find it faster than using the mouse to click on something.

Posted Mon 04 Jul 16 @ 3:30 am
Thanks friend! about what I'm doing now)

Posted Mon 04 Jul 16 @ 3:49 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
As above, the VDJScript verb 'rating' will allow you to get or set the rating of the track on a deck, so this could easily be added to a custom skin :)

Posted Mon 04 Jul 16 @ 9:04 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)