Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Vdj 7.4

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Ok guys use this laptop for karaoke only and maybe bavk up.recently ive notice my vdj either wont find tracks even though they are on my c drive.says error ect.even got a recover pop up havent seen this in years.
Restarted vdj and all ok when playing karaoke songs
They are in my browser and cleaned ect.
I was running scrolltext and was running perfect but went to load song and as above issues.
Cheers

Posted Mon 23 May 16 @ 5:43 pm
What version of 7.4, what's the last digit? Are these contentunlimited files?

Posted Tue 24 May 16 @ 6:57 pm
No mate theese are my karaoke files only.
They are all present.never had problem before until last few sessions.this laptop was my main laptop for last few years with never a hiccup.
Could vdj8 being installed on same laptop cause this with xml files ect.
Laptop at home but almost sure it 7.4.1 it always been rock solid

Posted Tue 24 May 16 @ 8:48 pm
this happened to me , running 7.4. Last night I noticed while doing a show, that all my karaoke / video files disappeared . HELP

Posted Wed 25 May 16 @ 2:28 am
So still no difinitive answet as to why this is happening all of a sudden.varioys people even on facebook pages having same issues.surely has to be a database problem with vdj8 on same machine

Posted Sun 29 May 16 @ 8:29 pm
Just wondering why are you still using Version 7 when Version 8 has been out a while now and stable and reliable?

Posted Mon 30 May 16 @ 2:53 am
Just wondering why are you still using Version 7 when Version 8 has been out a while now and stable and reliable.

Mate i use 7 as its always been rick solid for karaoke/projector ect.8 is not reliable enough for me.i use 8 for audio but its not for karaoke yet

Posted Mon 30 May 16 @ 6:14 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)