Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Playlists on the site................ - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Other then going to every bodies homepage is there a way we can see peoples Setlists that have been made public??

I really like this feature and would love to see what everybody plays without having to go to each homepage to see them...........

Posted Sun 22 Nov 15 @ 9:45 pm
Agreed - it is a bit of a chore (I've been randomly clicking on profiles to try and find one!).

Posted Sun 22 Nov 15 @ 9:58 pm
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Maybe have a sticky thread in music thread and ppl can post their links?

Posted Mon 23 Nov 15 @ 12:03 am
No they should show in the "User Network" tab just like any blogs users create.

Posted Mon 23 Nov 15 @ 12:07 am

Posted Mon 23 Nov 15 @ 6:43 am
Whenever you click on a playlist you get:

Posted Mon 23 Nov 15 @ 6:47 am
it's working now

Posted Mon 23 Nov 15 @ 7:23 am
How do I get to that link though???

Ive just looked at all the tabs on the this site and I don't see a Playlist tab anywhere?? Ive bookmarked it but would really like to know where this link is??

Posted Mon 23 Nov 15 @ 12:39 pm
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I was trying to look for the link and I noticed on the bottom of the page , I see topics iv commented in

Posted Mon 23 Nov 15 @ 1:40 pm

Posted Mon 23 Nov 15 @ 6:38 pm
groovindj wrote :
Web Staff wrote :
http://www.virtualdj.com/users/playlists.html

Needs to be available via http://www.virtualdj.com/users/index.html

EXACTLY!! Why is everything hidden??

Well not everything but I still can't find the plugins forum where you can talk about a specific plugin. I have to go find the plugin then click on the add a comment or whatever it is and then I can get there. Who ever is making these pages impossible to find really need to rethink the plan here. Why make things so hard to find??

Posted Tue 24 Nov 15 @ 12:18 am
Bump

@web team - please add the playlists link to the user home page

Posted Sat 28 Nov 15 @ 4:38 pm
groovindj wrote :
Bump

@web team - please add the playlists link to the user home page

Agree and bump....................

Posted Sun 29 Nov 15 @ 6:19 pm
So I guess they don't want us to actually check out others peoples playlists.........

Posted Thu 03 Dec 15 @ 12:11 pm
Cool!

Posted Thu 03 Dec 15 @ 1:08 pm
It would be cool, if Atomix added the link to a page where people can see/find/use it.....

Posted Thu 03 Dec 15 @ 7:06 pm
My set from Saturday Dec 5th is public if anyone's interested. First xmas gig of the year!

I'm afraid you'll have to visit my home page to find it. Still no sign of a link from the community users page (hint hint).

Posted Sun 06 Dec 15 @ 10:05 pm
I don't know why there is such an issue, but I just went to your home page, and saw your playlist. It's not like I had to carry a sub up 5 flights of stairs. C'mon guys, we have bad things happening all around us, and I literally moved a finger to press your icon. That's too much for some of you?

Posted Mon 07 Dec 15 @ 8:38 pm
So what about e people who aren't in this thread, how did find them??

Were just asking for them to make it easier and anybody with half a brain could figure that out. Why are you always trying to insult our intelligence with your back door crap is beyond me........... if its not a problem for great but is isn't about you as usual.

Posted Mon 07 Dec 15 @ 8:49 pm
AMAHM, it's fine to visit someone's home page - if you know that they have a playlist.

What's being asked for here is a way of seeing who has and who hasn't got visible playlists, without having to randomly pick a user, visit their home page, find nothing, try another user.....

The link posted by "web staff" is the type of thing - but it needs to be placed where users can find it. Not buried here, and inaccessible by any other means.

Just trying to make it easy for forum users to find stuff, is all.

Posted Mon 07 Dec 15 @ 8:54 pm
63%