Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VDJ8 Podcast

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

just wondering where do these podcast upload to and how do you access the podcast feed or is this feature still under development?

i am guessing they go to your forum profile?

Posted Sat 10 Oct 15 @ 6:27 pm
owm40PRO InfinityMember since 2013
I upgraded to Windows 10 about a week ago and I opened up my VDJ 8 since the upgrade but lately whenever I open VDJ 8 I only get a piece of the software on my computer screen and the rest of the software gives black screen. In other words the full software does not open up on the computer.

Posted Sat 10 Oct 15 @ 8:48 pm
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hey OWM be polite and do not hijack someone's post when what you posted has NOTHING to do with what Wicked Mix posted. Have some manners dude.

Posted Sat 10 Oct 15 @ 9:28 pm
owm40 wrote :
I upgraded to Windows 10 about a week ago and I opened up my VDJ 8 since the upgrade but lately whenever I open VDJ 8 I only get a piece of the software on my computer screen and the rest of the software gives black screen. In other words the full software does not open up on the computer.

As stated, you have hijacked this thread. However, there is a thread about this. I can't find it but I think you need to update your video card. No need to answer here. If you can't solve your issue, start your own thread.

Found it here

Posted Sun 11 Oct 15 @ 4:41 am
surely someone here has a answer to this?

Posted Sun 11 Oct 15 @ 8:19 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
The broadcast page in virtualdj has a link to your profile at the bottom where you can download the podcasts you recorded.

Posted Mon 12 Oct 15 @ 5:15 am
thank you

Posted Mon 12 Oct 15 @ 9:08 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)