Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Akai APC mini mapping - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
It's up to you, I could not live with a folder called new bank (3), it would annoy me.

Posted Tue 15 Sep 15 @ 11:41 pm
renamed them (xml's ) and it worked...okay now I would like to clean up that root folder as it has a mess of older and new samples thrown in.if I move them to a newly made subfolder I will need to rewrite the new location in whatever xml? jeeez...wished there was a easier way for this...Btw I was under the impression that you had a NV.I'm having fun with it as I found more hidden tricks with all its sub menus,16 pads which I am asking around about multiplying and its slip mode & touch fx fuctions...

Posted Wed 16 Sep 15 @ 2:25 am
Anyone have any luck in custom color mapping the pads? Watch a youtube video about using the sampler to do RGB configs, but can't seem to get it to work. As a matter of fact the only time the LEDs are on is when I boot up Bomes to recognize the MIDI controller... any help greatly appreciated.

Posted Fri 23 Dec 16 @ 3:59 am
VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
This might be the type of thing you want...

<map value="LED_ROW1_PAD5" action="deck left hot_cue 1 ? get constant yellow : off" />
<map value="LED_ROW1_PAD6" action="deck left loop 1 ? get constant green" />
<map value="LED_ROW1_PAD7" action="deck right loop 1 ? get constant green" />
<map value="LED_ROW1_PAD8" action="deck right hot_cue 1 ? get constant yellow : off" />

Posted Fri 23 Dec 16 @ 5:42 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)