Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VMS 4.1 VDJ 8.0 & WIndows 10

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Short and sweet...I bought a good, reliable American Audio VMS 4.1 controller deck. I pay a monthly subscription for VDJ 8.0. I have two laptops 1. using Windows 10 (no bugs or issues) and the other running Windows 7 Pro.

All I am trying to figure out is how to switch from deck A to deck C or from deck B to deck D using the VMS 4.1 and not my mouse. I am getting no helpful response from anyone at American Audio. Free Digital DJ tips wasn't able to offer me any suggestions. Would anyone here be able to tell me how to do this? Everything I have says I can use this controller as a four deck system with VDJ but I still can't figure it out.

I would greatly appreciate any helpful suggestions. Thank you.

Posted Fri 28 Aug 15 @ 1:54 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Fri 28 Aug 15 @ 3:52 am
Hey DjDad

I just want to say thank you very much for the link. I am new here but not new to DJ forums. I did try to look around a few days before posting. I appreciate the help. I don't want to be ignorant or ask questions to annoy anyone, but if I have follow up questions should I continue to try to contact someone at ADJ or someone from VDJ?

Thank you again.

Posted Fri 28 Aug 15 @ 8:47 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You are free to ask any question here of course, or even create a new topic if you have a question related to any other issue.

Posted Fri 28 Aug 15 @ 9:36 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)