Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Mapping for Korg Kaoss DJ please! - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

tba64ControlleristMember since 2017
Wow.
That was quick and helpful. A good start in this community :)
Thx a lot!

It almost worked for me, but i had to write

eq_high & param_bigger 52% ? off : param_smaller 48% ? off

to reproduce the desired bevaviour (light goes only on, if the knob is really centered). Don't know, if you wanted it different by will, djdad?

I also did this for the gain knobs, especially because they are not lock knobs/ don't latch in the center. There is only a small center point then with LED on, but that is, what helps :)

With this little edit there is no more reason at this point for me, to look after Serato, because the whole Look & Feeld of VDJ is better. And the whole edit and scripting things seems understandable :)

Greetings

tba64

Posted Wed 12 Apr 17 @ 3:46 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Both approaches make sense. It's a personal preference. Logic says, turn something on when enabled.

Posted Wed 12 Apr 17 @ 5:28 pm
tba64ControlleristMember since 2017
This makes sense for me too, even in darker environments. But I had the phenomen, that it worked only for one side (turning left or so?) for the EQ. Or made a mistake. Can't reproduce, the KORG os packed for easter travel, sorry :)

Anyway, everybody should be able to switch between both variants with little edits, so thx :)

Posted Wed 12 Apr 17 @ 6:18 pm
my korg kaoss dj controller is working fine except that I can't hear the kaoss pad effects but I can see its effect in the led lights so I know it senses my touch..just cant hear it... any tips?? using vdj8. my samples do not play when using the pad either.

Posted Sat 17 Aug 19 @ 3:50 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)