Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: How do I change forum name

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello may i please ask if anyOne can help explain to me how to change my log in name/Forum nickname?
Any advice solutions or welcome.
thank you much,
ClaytOn

Posted Thu 30 Apr 15 @ 6:27 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I would try submitting a support ticket.

Posted Thu 30 Apr 15 @ 6:44 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
You can't, there should be a warning for new users that the name or whatever monica they originally submit to their account is non reversible. I think some celebrities should have a similar warning when naming their off spring... lol.

Posted Thu 30 Apr 15 @ 7:59 pm
TladyPRO InfinityMember since 2012
I have purchased DJ8 for my controller and I don't have the license to register where is it, its not on the receipt I don't see it anywhere. I have sent them a request but my gig is tomorrow.

Posted Thu 30 Apr 15 @ 8:14 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Tlady wrote :
I have purchased DJ8 for my controller and I don't have the license to register where is it, its not on the receipt I don't see it anywhere. I have sent them a request but my gig is tomorrow.

You don't enter license keys any more.
You should get a pop up message to login with your virtual dj or google plus account. Login with the same ID you use here.
If you have disabled the pop up, then you can find it in the config.

Posted Fri 01 May 15 @ 4:07 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Tlady check your support ticket on a regular basis, hopefully it is sorted in time for your gig.

Posted Fri 01 May 15 @ 5:00 am
ok thanx for ur responses.
n thats hilarious Tayla about a warning bfor celebrities name ther offSpring lol :)

Posted Tue 05 May 15 @ 6:34 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)