Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: PC computer in a HTPC Silverstone Grandia 7 .instalado on a rack 19 for Dj Mobil

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

(Google traslate)
Here I present my project PC computer mounted in a HTPC Silverstone Grandia 7 . on a rack 19 for Dj Mobil.
Intel Core i5-4460 3.20 GHz CPU.
8gb Ram.
Video Card Gigabyte GTX 960 2GB Winforce.
(this card has two DVI, one HDMI and three DisplayPorts with which you can create a four-screen video outputs Wall., with the right accessories)
Docking for hot-install hard drives.
Windows 8.1 Pro operating system installed on two SSD drives, one for Virtual DJ 8 exclusive and one for editing video and audio.
HHD 3 TB disk for video files and music (the HTPC box accommodates five other hard more)
Ridden by Aussar
pictures:

After configuring the system and properly installed the Virtual Dj 8 performance tests I've done have been satisfactory.
Virtual Dj working smoothly, no problems.
I was able to record video in mp4 with HIGH 720p.1280x720 settings and resolution with video effects to tutti plain
and have had good results, without jumping or freeze, good quality video and sound
No problems playing Full Length Videos videomix type 1 gb and more.
Automix song has improved a lot.
With Hercules RMX2 a very good sound is appreciated.
HTPC Computer: 1200 €
P Hanns.G 23 "touchscreen: € 159
Rack Case 19 ": € 160
Hercules RMX2 199 €
Virtual Dj Pro (discount) 150 €
Acquired in Aussar, Amazon and Djmania and wb VirtualDj

It was a project that eventually I could make a success ..... My neurons have cost me ..... lol.
Thanks to all bloggers and moderators and people from Atomix, that without them I could not have succeeded.

Anyway ... That I'm happy! .... Laptops? ... No, thank you! ... JAJAJA .... that nerves.

Dj Yayay from Ibiza.

Posted Mon 27 Apr 15 @ 3:56 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)