Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Numark Mixdeck Quad Issues

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi,
I just purchased a Numark Mixdeck Quad. I plugged it into my computer, fired up VDJ8, and was greeted with a message informing me that VDJ can configure my mappings and audio settings automatically. I got all of this configured, and began to play with the controller. The first thing I did was browse for a song to put on the left deck. I found one, and hit play. It was working perfectly, and I pressed the pause button. Okay, next I put a song on the right deck. It also worked perfectly. I then tried to play both decks at the same time, and that's where it got kinda wonky. The left deck worked great, but the right deck's display and LEDs were lagging really badly. It was almost like the displays on the right deck were refreshing only every 5-7 seconds. I pressed pause on the left deck, and instantly the right deck caught up to speed and worked fine. The strange thing is that everything- the jogwheels, buttons, knobs, and faders on that side instantly change values on the computer, just the lights and displays on the controller aren't reflecting those changes immediately, while the on the other deck they are. This issue is only occurring when there's a song playing on both decks. It also never happens to the left side, only to the right. I was unable to reproduce this under the same conditions in VDJ7, as well as in Serato Intro, which came with the controller. Because of this, I'm beginning to think that it's a VDJ8 bug. Hopefully this can get fixed quickly so I can get to mixing! If you need any more information from me (logs, debug steps) please don't hesitate to contact me.
Thanks
Walter Klaus

Posted Tue 10 Mar 15 @ 10:31 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
We d like to try a few things, but since we dont currently have a sample unit, we d like to do a remote connection. Sent you some details on a PM.

Posted Wed 11 Mar 15 @ 7:25 am
I know this is an old thread but I recently got my Mixdeck quad out and it's doing the exact same thing.

The left deck is perfect yet the right deck leds and display are lagging or not refreshing as they should. The sound is perfect but the screen and lights are jacked up.

Bob I see you wanted to do a remote session with the OP, did that ever happen and if so what was the outcome??

If it didn't happen let me know and we can open a session on mine.

And I'm using the newest build (VDJ8) on a MacBook Pro.

Posted Mon 24 Jul 17 @ 3:38 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)