Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: cue points from vdj 8 to 7

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey guys when i installed vd8 some how i lost all my cue points from vd7 so I started fresh on vd8 and most of my song have cue points again , I have a very important gig and i want to use vd7 because vd8 has been crashing on me lately and dont want to get bad business how can I import the cue points from vd8 to 7 please reply thank you

Posted Thu 15 Jan 15 @ 5:46 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Posted Thu 15 Jan 15 @ 8:04 pm
hi it would be fine if there is the other way database konverter tool vdj 7 cue points to vdj 8 ?????

Posted Sun 18 Jan 15 @ 12:37 pm
7 to 8 is built into 8

Posted Sun 18 Jan 15 @ 1:02 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Yes, you just have to delete (rename for backup reasons) the v8 database (or all) you want to recreate and start v8.
Now your v7 database will be converted into v8 database.

Posted Mon 19 Jan 15 @ 5:36 am
I would also say to use the inbuilt file transfer options of VDJ (File Operations - right click on a track or folder ect) when moving files from pc to pc / usb sticks / folders etc as this copies over any specific track info including tag's, cue points etc etc onto whatever media you are using.

Posted Thu 22 Jan 15 @ 7:25 pm
I'm a student and can't afford the database konverter is there another way for me to get my cues from vdj8 to vdj7 I have over 2000 music and that conversion would do me well and safe me time can some one help me please ... ***********@yahoo.com

Posted Thu 07 May 15 @ 2:33 am
Your post has been moderated. The e-mail address has been removed.
Please don't ask from other users to send you add-ons that you don't have access to.
The converter itself is a free download as any other add-on on this site. However you need to have a license in order to be able to download it (for FREE)
If you like VirtualDj please consider purchasing a license. Even a "PRO Subscriber" license will unlock the add-on downloads for you as long as it's active.
http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Posted Thu 07 May 15 @ 3:54 am
DJadamtPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Its not working for me I keep getting this message "could not find part of the path"

Posted Wed 30 Mar 16 @ 8:46 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Where do you get this message?

Posted Thu 31 Mar 16 @ 7:04 am
DJadamtPRO InfinityMember since 2008
PachN wrote :
Where do you get this message?

Inside the program after It has done its thing the message comes up

Posted Wed 06 Apr 16 @ 5:16 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)